I'm Sorry

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Tin walked out of his shower, tired of crying over the man he actually fell for, thinking about the times he got rejected and this was another.

Anger and sadness filling his body, he didn't knew what to do. He took off his wet clothes, most likely to be ripped, and changed into comfortable clothes which now seemed uncomfortable. 

His phone, was blowing up but he didn't cared instead he turned off his phone and fell on his bed, more tears coming out of his eyes, he closed his eyes imagining the kisses they had and all the funny moments Can did for him, to him it was perfect. He remembered the time when he pulled Can into a kiss and when he kissed him back, but to him it was all gone now. 

He pitied himself, he hated himself now, even though Can agreed to be his friend, Tin wanted to be his lover, he wanted to feel loved once again. 

Tin's P.O.V. 

Do I deserve this? what wrong have I done to be treated like this again? it feels like someone is stabbing a thousand knives into my heart, it hurts so much, so much. I just wish this is all a dream and that everything will be like before again. I cant deny the fact that I actually fell for him..

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Where Tin was depressed here, Can's situation wasn't so much good either. 

After Tin drove off with his car, Can fell on his knees, regretting for treating him like this. But he cant stay like this, he went home with his heart full of sadness, thinking about Tin, will he talk to him? will he ever see him? if yes then, will he accept to be with him? All these thoughts were eating Can up. 

after reaching home, he didn't even bother to look at his mom and Lay who were yelling at him as soon as he entered his home. He actually cared for Tin, little did he know that he fell for the man whom he punched twice. 

After this incident he wasn't hungry, nor he did care to eat, what he was only thinking was Tin, he was worried for him, he admitted that he was falling for him. 

He also was very anxious, Tin was the only one who was on is mind, he didn't bothered to change his sweaty clothes into something comfortable. Until he finally took the courage to text him.

 TIN

:hey

:are you home?

:look I'm very sorry for what I did, I know I am such a douchebag, a bigger douchebag than you, I am a shithead, I know, but please can you forgive me?  please ....

But this didn't worked out, he called him, but it kept ringing and ended, he dialled again, but the same, he kept doing it for 20 times but the result was same. Until Ly came in his room just to find him crying..

'oh my god Can what happened?' Lay said worriedly. Though she fights with her older brother on regular basis she still cared for him, she wasn't so used to see him crying, the only time she remembered him to cry was when he got his leg fractured and when he was not given food. 

'Lay.....' Can replied, with sadness in his voice, 'what shall I do? I made a grave mistake...!'

Lay sitting there with a confused face, fixed her huge glasses, grabbing some tissues from the table and wiping Can's tears with them.  

'What are you talking about? what grave mistake have you done?' Lay said interested in the talk, whenever Can makes a mistake he never tells them to his sister, because he was constantly worried she will tell them to their Mother. 

'Lay, you know Tin right?' , Lay nodded, ' Yes, Pete's boyfriend right?'.

'HE'S NOT PETE'S BOYFRIEND!' Can yelled, angered by what Lay said. Lay flinched by Can's response, but she didn't yelled back, even though she was younger than her brother, she had good sense of humour about how to handle things like these. 

'Then why are you yelling?' Lay said calmly. 'Lay, see the thing is, Tin was trying to date me, but I did not felt same for him, but I do now perhaps, we did went on some dates which weren't dates for me but for him, now today he suddenly asked me to be his lover, but I didn't responded the way he expected, instead I said that we can be friends, and can go on dates how normally friends do, but he was very saddened by what I did to him, and went off with his car... And now I regret it...'  Lay was shocked from this, she realised that Tin lied to her about dating Pete, now she felt sorry for Can and Tin. 

'See Can, I am sorry for this, but Tin is right-'

'I know he is right', said Can cutting off Lay, sounding cold and not the regular Can he was.  '-But you weren't wrong either! I mean he could still try to date you after being friends, can he? did you texted him or better called him?' Lay said trying to cheer her brother up. 

'I tried but at first he didn't picked them up and later it was coming that his phone was switched off...' Can said with his voice fading away with every word. Lay couldn't see her brother like this, she didn't said anything and went down, making Can's favourite dish, hoping that it will cheer him up. 

Until an idea came up in his mind,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

what if he called Pete?