Move in

Can was having his football practice at his regular field, 'Pass me the ball you monkey!' yelled Techno at Can who was running away along with the ball. 'Why do you yell so much? We just finished our practice.' smacked Type on Techno's head. 

'And we want to win our match!' snarled Techno. 'Oh shut up, we have some of the best players. Don't be such a rush. We'll win.' 

'Thank you for those wise words master Type, but they sure don't help me.' snapped Techno at which Type laughed. 

Can came running along with Good towards them, 'Tin's here, I'll go...' Can ran towards the gate, exiting the stadium. 

'Lately, my wallet's full too, thanks to him.' Techno said. 'You still have to feed the other members.' teased Type as Techno whined. 

'That was early!' breathed Can as he parted his lips from Tin's and sat across him. 'My class ended early.' said Tin as he kept his bag on the desk. 

'okay...' whispered Can as he looked sideways to see Pete coming towards them as he parked his car. 'Tin, you forgot a bag in my car.' said Pete as he smiled towards Can, who returned it.

'Oh... I'll be right back Can.' said Tin as he got up and followed Pete towards his car. Can suddenly heard Tin's phone ringing in his bag. 'I'll take it out!.' said Can to himself.

'Oh, here it is! wait- what the hell?!' Can almost yelled. 

'What happened Can and what the-' Tin was shocked by the scene, Can was holding the packets of condoms.

'Tin what are you up to?' Can kept aside the packets and looked at Tin, raising his eyebrows. 'Well Can- wait for a second!' Tin took his phone from Can's hands and dialled Pete's number. 

'Hello?' 

'Did you kept those in my bag?' asked Tin straightforwardly.

'By 'those' you mean?'

'You know perfectly well what I mean.' said Tin raising his brow. 'For what did you do that?' 

'You see you're going to ask Can to move in with you and you're going to be pretty much alone together so.......' 

'So?' 

'Pond told me to do it cautiously and keep this in your bag, well I'm worried too, you probably never have done it with a guy and it's not that easy.' 

'Thank you a lot for your concern Pete but I will come to you when I need a piece of advice and take these from here!'

'No, you keep those.' and with that Pete ended their call. 'I'll just keep those in my bag and return it to him later.' Tin hurriedly snatched the bag from Can and shoved the Condoms inside it. 

'Haha, what has Ae done to our former innocent Pete? Nevermind, your phone was ringing I didn't saw the caller id-' 

'It's my brother.' said Tin quickly as his brows frowned and he kept his phone back inside his pockets. 'I want a chance to make his face even uglier.' Can gritted his teeth. 'I hope that day is not far.' replied Tin. 

'You wanted to talk about something right?' asked Can as Tin nodded. 'Go ahead then!'

'Well Can...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Move in with me....'