Pain and Pizza

'Tin!' Can roared under his sheets, his one hand supporting his back as he struggled to remove the covers. 

Tin's ears gave a jerk of alertness and he left the shower hurriedly wrapping a towel around his waist anyhow. He hurried against the walls of the bathroom and the slippery floors trying not to fall, though his towel was about to fall anytime soon. 

'Yeah?' roared Tin, his voice shaking, water dripping down his body. His right hand trying to keep up with the wet towel wrapped around his waist. 'What happened?' He struggled to see through his wet hair down his forehead, panting hard.

'Tin~' Can whined and threw the pillow beside him at Tin which he dodged with ease. 'I can't walk!' he continued, 'I can't feel my legs!' 

Tin took a few steps towards Can, where his body was struggling to sit, 'Can,' he took a long pause, trying to get the right words for the latter who had messy hair with their messy bed. 

'We made love last night-' Tin waved his hands in explanation, his mind wandering in thoughts, '- It's normal.' 

'But I don't feel my legs, Tin.' Can gaped. 

'You aren't supposed to feel your legs after your first time.'

Can's facial expressions drowned as he took a look at his lower body again, he quickly looked at Tin expecting a solution. He sighed instead at the exhausted latter's childish behavior, 'Never mind, let's go and have a bath.' 

He didn't let Can digest his sentence and picked him up, 'Tin, I haven't brushed yet!' roared Can, pushing himself away from Tin's hold. 

'For the record, I don't care.' Tin shut Can up and dragged him towards the shower, and let Can be wet with the cold droplets so fast to let his brain work that the water was cold, 'It's cold Tin!' 

'It will get better after a while, Cantaloupe.' reassured Tin. 

'It's all your fault I'm not able to walk.'

'You asked me to go faster.' smirked Tin.

'Oh yeah? Who asked you to obey me?' snapped Can. Tin  washed Can's hair with no means of pressure or hardness on his scalp, he dried it, tucked Can back to the bed, and without asking him had already ordered big pizza from the nearby store. 

Can had laid on their neat bed which was once messy, playing on his smartphone, his hair still wet with droplets falling down his shirt. While Tin was busy making his presentation on his computer in the living room on his study table. 

The prom was tomorrow, and Tin was very well aware of that, while Can who couldn't even remember where he kept his watch, had no idea of the prom. His mother had already bought him a suit and Lay a dress because she knew her son would do nothing and would eventually forget about buying anything for that day.  

There was a soft knock on the door which only Tin could hear. He typed hastily and got up to go towards the door. 

He paid the delivery boy who had no expression whatsoever. Tin thought that he had no hope to live at all, and by this he could relate. Before meeting Can, his life was dull even with the luxuries he had. And as the saying goes, "Money can't buy you happiness."

The boy went off without saying anything not as though Tin wanted to thank him at all. With his hands full with the boxes, he softly kicked the door and put up a smile on his charming-cold face. 

Walking through the living room, he opened the door of his bedroom and founded Can glued to his phone. He didn't even cared if anyone was in front of him, be it a dangerous monster, Can would still be glued to his phone.