Note

Hi everyone!

These are my BTS Fanfic Recommendations, and I'm happy to be able to share these incredible works with all of you. Not only I, but so are all of you who are reading this are looking for a good book to read, and I hope you'll appreciate these recommendations as much as I do!

This book is going through extensive editing, but don't worry, the recommendations under this book will remain the same except for some that were unpublished by the authors. I hope that everyone understands that they are people too who have their own reasons for doing so. This is something I want to bring up since I've seen a lot of disrespectful remarks from "fans" posting on fanfics and others messaging under the authors' Message Feeds, asking for an update, and while I know a lot of us don't mean to, it puts a lot of pressure on the authors. Once again, I ask for everyone's understanding.

I'll be updating the details of each book and changing the format. I'll also be adding additional recommendations after a very VERY long time, so (hopefully) you can look forward to that!

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment as well. It would mean a lot more to the authors of these books, as well as to the FF readers in search of a decent book to read! Just don't give anything away about these works by spoiling them or making really harsh comments about them.

Also, if there's a fanfic that you'd like me to look into that isn't listed in this book, it would mean a lot to me. I'd be extremely grateful for that!

Thank you and happy reading! (*^▽^*)

Ps. don't hesitate to tell me if you have any corrections regarding the details of the recommended books. That, and a lot more if you're polite, would be greatly appreciated!

・*。・゜+. ・*。・゜+.

Published: February 11, 2022