Note (Please Read)

Hi everyone! It's been a while. I'm not sure if anyone still pays attention to this book but it kind of makes sense since this is just a compilation of BTS ff recommendations but either way, I hope you stay till the end of this message!

This book hasn't been updated for long (as many of you have already known). I haven't really fixed the format and neither have I published new recommendations so I really do apologise. For the former part, I know that the way I formatted the recommendations are really bad and I personally don't want to check a recommendation if it was in the way I did it but I'm really thankful though that a lot still gave my book a chance. I know it isn't a fanfic and maybe there's no need for me to do this but I want to do it anyways. It isn't much but sharing recommendations is really fun and I really want to give my best in doing so because as someone who reads fanfics, it gets harder and harder to find fanfics that fit my taste and there are a lot of fanfics that don't get that much attention but highly deserve it. I want to share all of them because I'm sure that a lot of you who are reading this are in need of another fanfic to read to pass time or to simply enjoy the fanfic world. As for the latter part, ever since I've published this book, I haven't updated like I said I would or maybe I do but it was just very few times, probably in between 8-9 months or so and the updates aren't much. I've been super busy with school and even during breaks, there are things I have to do so I haven't really gotten the chance to fix this book but considering that it is a new year, I want to go out of my usual way of leaving the things I want to get fixed unsolved. This isn't much but fixing this book is a first step for me and honestly, it feels refreshing. This also serves as a little encouragement to everyone who wants to do something but hasn't done it yet. No matter how small or big it is, I hope you who are reading this will be able to do it. (I know you can!)

It might take awhile for me to fix this book or at least until I feel contented with the changes I'll be making. I'll try my very best not only for me but for you my dear readers so I hope for everyone's patience because it will surely take time. I'll try to post recommendations every once in awhile because I haven't really gotten the time to read all of your recommendations (which I really do appreciate btw) but I will surely read them soon (promise!).

Another thing I want to mention is planning to make my book more engaging like interactions between you guys and I. I could include questions such as, "What's your favourite colour?", "What food do you like most?", "What country do you want to visit?" and many others. I'll find more questions as these are what I could think of as of the moment (so don't worry!). I'll probably also include BTS related games or something like I'll post pictures of the members and put a question that says, "Which member would you want to go on a café date with?" And many others that I won't mention yet. I have a lot of ideas for this specific one and I hope you guys are excited as I am! Hopefully this got your interest and please comment if ever you're interested because I'd start finalising if I see that a good amount of people want this to happen (even a simple 'thumbs up' would do).

I didn't realise how lengthy this message was but anyways, these are all I wanted to say and I hope you all continue to support this book by voting and commenting. It would mean a lot! And it would allow many more people to know about these wonderful fanfics.

Again, if ever you have a good fanfic in mind that isn't part of the recommendations here, don't be shy to tell me :)) I love talking to you guys and you wouldn't believe how happy I get when you guys message me and give me recommendations.

I hope everyone is safe and I wish for everyone's good health and happiness.

(Fell in love with this song and I really want to share it. Hope you guys like it!)
——
Date: 1/3/22