Yakuza

Author: QueenLeeXD

Main Lead/s: Kim Taehyung

Description:
Rule 1: Don't piss off a Yakuza. You can easily identify them as only Yakuzas have tattoos covering their bodies.

Rule 2: If a Yakuza claims you as his, you are his. Don't fight or argue against it. They do not accept rejection.

Rule 3: Do whatever a Yakuza orders you to do and unless you want your finger tips cut off, I suggest you be extremely obedient.

Rule 4: If you're feeling brave and you want to take on a Yakuza. Don't. They come in packs. He belongs to a group of 7 and they are perhaps the most brutal and violent Yakuzas around.

Rule 5: If a Yakuza invites you into their home, do not look or snoop around without their permission. Your curiosity will end up getting you killed.

Rule 6: Yakuzas do not take disrespect lightly and will punish you accordingly if you even at them in a way that does not please them. So if you want to survive, just make sure you don't piss off a Yakuza.

What does Y/N do on her first day as a transfer student in Japan? She pisses off a Yakuza. Not just any Yakuza, a Yakuza named Kim Taehyung whom her Aunt Lia owes a lot of money to and because Taehyung is a caring, lovely guy, he decides that you are now the one who is indebted to him and expects you to pay off the debt. How on earth do you pay off such a large debt? Well by working for him for free of course! Enjoy being his right hand bitch.

Awards:
• Best Antagonist (The Fiction Awards 2020)

Chapters/Parts: 50

Status: Complete (Mature Warning)

My Rating: 10/10

Readers' Ratings/Comments:
• By @BTSKpop_luver4 - This book is simply amazing!! Worth reading!! (November 11, 2021)

-----

Note:
Please follow the external link to the book! And don't forget to leave a comment if you've already read the book/after you're done reading╰(*°▽°*)╯

Reminder/Quote of the day:
Running away won't work.

- To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise

・*。・゜+. ・*。・゜+.

Published: August 11, 2022
Updated: August 12, 2022