Teenage years

*so time skip it's been 5 years of their friendship with each other so their like 17 now and they are in the 11th grade now. (I just did that grade bc my sister was in that grade when she was 17 so ya.)

Naruto's POV: Sasuke! Wait up!

Sasuke's POV: Your gonna have to be faster than that to catch up to me! Haha!

Naruto's POV: C'mon! You know I dont run as fast as you!

3rd readers POV: Sasuke saw that Naruto was trying really hard to catch up to him which he found funny. But Sasuke also felt like he should at least give him a chance because he knew he was trying really hard to catch up to him. So Sasuke kinda slowed down his running so naruto could kinda catch up.

Naruto's POV: Huh? He's slowing down... *in his mind: Yes! This is my chance to catch up!*

3rd readers POV: Naruto keeps getting closer and closer to Sasuke. Sasuke notices but keeps the same pace.

Naruto's POV: Got you! Haha!

3rd readers POV: Naruto caught up to Sasuke but he accidentally tripped while doing so. And he fell down. But what he didn't realize is that he fell on top of Sasuke.

Sasuke's POV: Ow... you dobe... that hurt!

Naruto's POV: Huh? ...... HUH?!
Uh-uh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..!

3rd readers POV: Naruto said that while blushing. Sasuke notices but doesnt say anything about it.

Sasuke's POV: Its alright.... just get off of me already...

3rd readers POV: Sasuke also said that by blushing kinda but looking away from Naruto.

Naruto's POV: Oh ya.... right! Sorry!

3rd readers POV: Naruto started to get off of Sasuke... But then Sasuke pulled him back where they were only inches apart from each other...

Sasuke's POV: Oi... I know you fell bad about tripping and falling on me which did hurt... but it was an accident so dont think it's your fault.... ok?

3rd readers POV: Naruto blushed at how close they were.. (also Naruto got bullied by people because he was gay which in this school people think that's disgusting)

Naruto's POV: *in his mind* Man...he knows me to well... but whatever I'll just say ok anyways.. *out of his mind* Ok! *I said smiling with a happy tone in my voice*

Sasuke's POV: hn. *in his mind* I know he's faking that smile... but I'll let it go this time.... *out of his mind* "I close my eyes and tell him" whatever dobe... you caught me so I guess I'll have to buy you the ramen you wanted...

3rd readers POV: Sasuke opened his eyes just to see a blonde with wide opened eyes looking straight at him with googly eyes.

Naruto's POV: Well then what are we waiting for?! C'mon! Let's go get it already!

Sasuke's POV: You dobe.... We still have school!

Naruto's POV: Oh right.... But you'll buy me some after school right!

Sasuke's POV: Obviously.... Also we're gonna take the train fro the rest of the year by the way.

Naruto's POV: Really? Cool! I like the taking the train!

Sasuke's POV: Hn. Ok now c'mon we gotta go to class.

Naruto's POV: Oh ya! See ya after school!

Sasuke's POV: See ya..

*Time skip after school (and they're already on the train*

Sasuke's POV: So.... Naruto tell me... why are you hiding your face?