Chapter 4

Mk so I'm just gonna call them chapter then a number now because I cant come up with good title names lol. Now on with the story!!!! (Also the picture has nothing to do with the story I just like it and decided to put it there. So ya lol.)

Naruto's POV: I woke up really tired because I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. Everything that Sasuke told me made me so... Happy... ofcourse he's always made me happy before to... but this time... it felt.... different... in a way..
Ugh!!! Just stop thinking about it!!!! *sigh* it's not like he'll ever like me anyway... by the way! What time us it?
I grab my phone and I almost fainted.... 11:00am?!?!

Sasuke's POV: I came to school at 7:46 am not even thinking about anything except.... for last night... even when Naruto was crying... he still looked so... Beautiful..
Everything about him is... I wish he could just be mine... but... *sigh* i know he cant.. he wouldn't love me... so i just kept thinking about my secret love... but then I had to be knocked out of my thoughts as I felt a pink haired girl hugging my arm. Let go. "B-but Sasuke-kun~! I want to be with you~!" Get the fuck off me before I break your face with my fist. She then quickly got off me before I actually did do that to that already disgusting face of her's. Including her HUMONGOUS forehead. How she got popular is beyond me. I try to get to my class as quick as possible because I know the fangirls will be showing up soon. And god they're annoying. Just like Sakura.

3 hours later

I was going to my next class and I remember that Naruto is in it to. So I couldn't wait to see him. But so was Sakura... *sigh* whatever...when I got there I saw some students but I didn't see Naruto... hm.. he's probably in the bathroom... wait... where's Sakura?
Hell no.... I walk out if the class and start looking for Naruto or Sakura. If I find Sakura she'll get what she fucking deserves if she beat him. But if I finger Naruto I'll take him to the nurse if he got beaten by that bitch.

Naruto's POV: Shit! I'm late! I have to hurry before the last train leaves! I ran as fast as I could to get to the station to get on the train but.... I was to late... it left... which means... I would have to walk... I wouldn't mind walking if I were with Sasuke but.... alone... I-I cant... the last time I walked alone to school.... i was almost.... raped..... but luckily someone saw me and the person and saw that I was afraid and struggling to escape for his hold to my body.... which felt really uncomfortable to me.... I-I dont wanna walk alone... could I call Sasuke? No.... he's at school... and I have an important exam today! What am I gonna do...

In the end I ended up calling Sasuke.

Sasuke's POV: While I was looking for Naruto I got a phone call. At first I was confused. Why would anyone call me while I'm still at school? I got out my phone to see who was calling me and it was Naruto! Wait... what... why is he calling me at this time when we have school? I just stopped asking questions and answered my phone and said Naruto where are you? I then heard Naruto in a shaky voice saying "I-I woke up late... and I missed the last train.. and you know I cant walk to school alone..." after he told me that I remembered when he told me about that time when he walked to school alone and almost got raped... because like today he woke up late. But not as late as today tho.. when he told me about that it made my blood boil. I didn't want ANYONE to touch him. So I told him. I'm coming. I then heard him asking "How?" What I didn't tell him was that I didn't take the train today. I took my car. So I just chuckled at his question and told him. He then said "Oh." So when the halls got empty I quickly got out of the building to my car and was about to drive but I remembered I still didn't know where he was... like at this moment. So I asked him Naruto where are you? Like at this moment? I heard him say "Oh! I'm still at the train station. Why?" Then the thoughts of Naruto being kidnapped or even worse... raped... just flew into my mind. So I told him "Go to my house. I'll pick you up there." He then gave me an "Ok!" Answer and then hung up. Walking from the train station to my house is like 20 minutes. I have to hurry... I'll get the in like 30 minutes...
I hope nothing happens to him...