Chapter 5

Again the picture doesn't have anything to do with the story so ya lol. I just liked it so I put it.

Sasuke's POV:
I woke up to the smell of eggs. What the...? Wait... I quickly run down the stairs to see who was making eggs. And no I cant be the maids because I gave them another day off today... so who could be making eggs...? I sprinted into the kitchen to see who it was... *sigh* I had a feeling it was you...
....Itachi... "Hello little brother." What in the hell are you doing here...? "Hn. Not even a hello or good morning to your older brother? How rude." Whatever.. just what are you doing here..? And how'd you even get in?? "I'll answer all your questions when you eat your breakfast. I'm preparing it right now. So just sit down and wait at the table."
Hn..

*after itachi finished making the eggs for Sasuke*

Itachi's POV:
Here you are. I hand the eggs I made in front of where Sasuke was sitting. "So now you will answer my questions?" Yes. "What are you doing here? You already have your own home to stay at." I'm here because father sent me here. "Why?" It has to do with the company.. "Hn. Well what about the company?" Well father says you need to go on a meeting with him about the company balances with money,workers,designs and etc. "Why does he want me to go? Why not you?" He said its because he wants you to learn about things your gonna do in the company later on. And I already have my own company so I'm going but for my company not father's. "Oh right I forgot you had your own company. Alright.. When is it?" Its in a week. So be prepared. "Hn." Well then that's settled. I'll see you in a week little brother. As I started to head out of the mansion I heard my brother yell "Oi! Oni-san!" Yes? "...thanks for the eggs..." I lightly chuckled and just replied No problem little brother. See you in a week.
"See ya." I then got in my car and drove off. But then I remembered... shit.. I forgot to tell him he needs to find a girlfriend for the company's next . I'll tell him later..

Sasuke's POV:
Hn. I have a week till then. Guess I'll just enjoy myself a little before that. Hmm... I'll ask Naruto if he wants to hang out. I look towards my dresser to get my phone to text Naruto.

*Texting conversation*
8:55 a.m.

Sasuke: Oi Naruto. You wanna hangout somewhere with me?

Naruto: Sure! What time? And where?

Sasuke: Come meet me at Ichiraku at 10:00 a.m. then I'll tell you where we're going from there.

Naruto: Ok. But when we're there can we order some ramen!

Sasuke: *Sigh* Why do you always want ramen..

Naruto: Please~!

Sasuke: F-fine...

Naruto: Yes! See you there in an hour!

Sasuke: An hour and two minutes. Because if you count its 8:58 right now and I told you to meet me at 10 so it's an hour and two minutes.

Naruto: You know what I mean! Stop being so smart Sasuke!

Sasuke: Hn.

Sasuke's POV:
Ha~ that dobe is fun to tease with. Heh. Well since it's now 9:00 a.m. I guess now I have only an hour to prepare.

*An hour later*

I waited for Naruto at Ichiraku and it was 10:05 a.m. at this point. So I texted him to see if he forgot or something.