#woobin: quesadillas

quesadillas

requested by: @neathepotato
requested prompt: cooking with woobin

drumming your finger on the kitchen counter, you smile lovingly as you follow your boyfriend, woobin with your eyes while he moves around the kitchen

drumming your finger on the kitchen counter, you smile lovingly as you follow your boyfriend, woobin with your eyes while he moves around the kitchen. he came bright and early to your apartment today and dashed straight to the cooking area.

his behavior may come off as a bit weird for some, but this isn't something new to you. you know that when your boyfriend comes running straight to your kitchen, that means he has learnt a new recipe and is excited to show it to you.

"so what are you going to cook today?" you ask once you've found a comfortable position on one of the stools surrounding your kitchen island.

"i remember you said you were craving for quesadillas the other day, so i'm going to try and make them." woobin beams at you, and you couldn't help but coo at him.

"aw, but you don't have to."

"sure, but i want to." he shrugs, then proceeds with the dish he's making. you watch as he prepares the fillings with lightning speed.

"let me help you at least." you say and immediately got off your stool, not taking no for an answer. you immediately started grabbing a bunch of random utensils, clearly clueless about which specific items you should use.

"are you sure what you're about to do is "help"?" woobin jokes, making you lightly hit him with the spatula that you were holding on to. he lets out a little "ow" but laughs it off, then grabs the spatula from you and replacing it with a spoon. "here, melt the butter on the skillet."

you do as what he says while he minds his own business beside you. though every so now and then, he would act as if he's about to grab something that can apparently be found in the other side, but when you check what is it that he's about to grab, you see nothing. you realize that he's just making excuses just so that he could sneakily hold your waist. 

"woobin, you're really something else." shaking your head, you laugh as you felt his presence at your back. he now has his arms wrapped around you as he tries to pour the fillings in the skillet.

he's so extra. you thought to yourself. he could've just simply done what he did in a normal manner, but woobin being woobin, he chose to pick a different route just so he could lowkey backhug you.

"something else? like i'm a really good chef, is that it?" he teased.

"or with the way you keep sneaking up on me, a really good kidnapper." you retort.

"but would it really be called kidnapping if you're willing to be kidnapped?" that's it — you couldn't take this boy's cheesiness anymore. you grabbed the nearest food you could reach (which was a tortilla) and hurled it to your cheeseball of a boyfriend.

"2 can play that game!" he laughs, and without further ado, your kitchen became the location of a food fight between lovers. both of you were a laughing mess, just throwing any food you could grab your hands on to and throwing it to each other like maniacs.

all of a sudden, a loud sizzle sound erupted, making you and woobin stop in your tracks. you look to where the sound came from and saw what once looked like a promising quesadilla, has now turned into a black inedible mush.

"so this is what you call "help"?" after a few seconds of awkward silence, your boyfriend suddenly snorts, making the both of you become a laugh mess again.

honestly, this whole thing was your fault, you had to admit. but if you asked woobin if he'd have it any other way, he'd say that it's okay if you ended up setting the kitchen on fire as long as you were there by his side.

easy for him to say, it wasn't his kitchen that's going to burn down in flames.