#taeyoung: sick

sick

requested by:  @NicolliLuz1
request: taeyoung comforting (y/n)

you were laying on the couch, your head on the armrest and your legs spread out everywhere else while your best friend, taeyoung, looks at you from the other seat

you were laying on the couch, your head on the armrest and your legs spread out everywhere else while your best friend, taeyoung, looks at you from the other seat. studying his facial expressions, you couldn't quite point a finger on how he's feeling right now. worried? confused? sad?

"taeyoung, why are you looking at me like that?" you chuckled at the adorable look on his face.

"(y/n), you look deathly pale." after realizing what the words that came out of his mouth was, his hands immediately flew up to cover his mouth. "i mean no! that's not what i meant!"

"don't worry taeyoung, it's not an insult." you playfully rolled your eyes. taeyoung is usually hyperactive and energetic, so him being all clumsy and getting caught in a trance right now is making you amused.

"i'd cook chicken soup for you, but you and i both know i shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen." he pouted, thinking about his non-existent cooking skills.

he really wanted to help you out, but it seems like there's nothing he can do. sighing to himself, he left his seat and moved closer to you. he prompted to sit on the floor instead so that he could be near you.

"seriously, don't worry about it." you dismissed. his presence alone was already enough to comfort you. 

"is there really anything i can do at all?"

you pondered for a moment before a funny thought occurred to you.

"do your infamous taeyoungie aegyo!"

unlike most people who would deadpan when they're requested do to aegyo, taeyoung nodded enthusiastically and proceeded to fulfill what you asked for. your best friend surely is something else.

as he repeatedly does aegyo, you erupt into fits of laughter and playfully slap him in between. he just sticks out his tongue at you and you pinch his cheeks in revenge. overall, the sight of you and him just happily interacting with each other is nothing but cute. anyone would smile at the scene.

"do you feel a bit better now?"

you nodded, but there was still something missing. since you were too lazy to get the blanket from upstairs, you kind of felt cold as you only had your thin clothes to protect you from the air that the air conditioner was emitting.

seeing the state you were in, taeyoung had something in mind, but he didn't want to say it out loud. he worried that you'd be uncomfortable with what he's thinking. he thought over it once more, and suddenly, he found himself popping the question that had been in his mind for a long time.

"do you want to cuddle?" he mumbled under his breath, but it was still loud enough for you to hear. 

you didn't expect him to say that, but honestly speaking, that's what you wanted too. saying nothing and letting your actions speak for you, you smiled at him and adjusted yourself on the sofa. you then reached out for his hand and patted the soft material, indicating for him to lay down next to you.

once the both of you found comfortable positions, taeyoung didn't know what got into him, but he suddenly got the courage to wrap his arms around you, and moved your head to rest on his chest.

you were speechless to say the least. you're not sure how you felt about this, but one thing's for sure is that taeyoung worked better than your blanket.

after gathering your thoughts, you couldn't help but comment.

"you know friends don't usually do this, right?"

"well," taeyoung clicked his tongue. "i never thought of you as a friend anyway, so there's that."