Chapter 14

"zhu hong.....you should go to the college....your exams are coming and you are here for almost a week..." shen wei said while giving her breakfast. "Are you okay ge.....?" zhu hong asked sadly looking at shen wei......shen wei gave her a faint smile..." i am okay....? you should go.....sang will come today okay....?" shen wei said.

"wei ge...? could you find part time job for me....you know....you are taking all of the burden..." zhu hong suggest. "My little sister is growing up.......you just concentrate upon your study....okay...don't worry about me........you will see....everything will be fine...." shen wei said and hugged zhu hong dearly.

Then he left for his flower shop and when sang come to the hospital...zhu hong went to the campus.....No body know that there is a big storm coming there way.

Not only yunlan but chu also got the information about zhu hong family...what they do...where they do....Especially about shen wei....he knew that he worked at the flower shop and after yezhun accident...he worked at two more places.......

Chu planned all this....he worked really hard to trap zhu hong with his brother to make them pay. What she did to him. 

Yunlan walked inside chu room and saw him still laying on the bed. But he is awake.....and sad. Yunlan sit on the bed edge and moved his fingers upon chu hair calmly.

And as planned, chu looked at yunlan with sadness in his eyes....."Are you okay....? look....if you are right...and his brother is like that....i promise you...she will be yours by any means....and for her brother....i will take care of it...." yunlan said gritting his teeth.

Chu hugged yunlan and faked his cry again,"we really loved each other ge....it's just because her brother......you have to come with me....i will show you...he asked me for money.....you will see that he will take it from me...." chu said wiping his fake tears.

Yunlan hugged chu dearly and sooth him.....not knowing that chu is smiling while hugging his brother. And from the door daqing looking at chu evil plan is start working now...

It's 12:30 p.m. and shen wei working calmly in the shop as one customer entered the shop. shen wei walked closer to him and greet him while smiling...."hello sir....how can i help you..?" shen wei asked politely.

"well....i am not here to buy flowers..." That's chu who entered the shop while yunlan looking at them sitting inside the car....because the front of the shop is made of glass and yunlan can clearly see them. Moreover he wanted to know whether his brother is telling the truth or not.....

"Then...??" shen wei asked not knowing who he was. Chu just lost at shen wei face. He come closer to shen...."actually i am zhu hong friend......more than a friend..." chu said. As he inhale shen wei scent his eyes got widen....."that fragrance....damn he is...." chu is thinking in his mind as shen wei asked..."sorry...i didn't understand...can you clearly say.....?"

Chu shake his head and proceed his plan,"Actually i....me and zhu hong are in love relationship and wanted to get married.....but she rejected me saying that she won't match me.....and all that. she even said that you will not accept our relationship.....so i come here to talk with you.." chu said.

shen wei frown and shockingly looked at chu....he felt a little uncomfortable with his presence near to him. "What's your name........?" shen wei asked. "It's chu....i am brother of chief zhao yunlan.....you may have heared of him..?" chu said.

shen wei smile all of a sudden when chu said yunlan is his brother. chu mesmerized by the lovely smile of shen wei......he just lost his thoughts right now........and intensely gazing upon shen wei....

"Who wouldn't....? actually chief helped us a lot...and you are his brother. It's a good thing. But chu...i should talk with zhu hong first...because she didn't tell anything about it....." shen wei said and trying to walk away from chu.

"We want to get married...." chu shout making shen wei stop and turned back at him again. "what...?" shen wei asked. "yes....we are really like each other....please accept me.....i know that we are rich and you are not in our match but.....i love her......and money will not come between us...." chu said.

shen wei smile again hearing those warm words from chu. "that's really good.......but i must talk to her first and his parents......okay..?" shen wei said. "she is pregnant with child....." chu said making shen wei smile fade away all of a sudden

"what...??" shen wei asked in shocked. "she won't tell you....but please..i am begging you...please don't tell her or ask her about anything about the pregnancy....she even try to abort my baby....please....please...." chu said kneeling in front of shen wei.

shen wei stood him up...."don't worry......i will take care of this..." shen wei said. "ge.......please.....don't hurt her...." chu said faking his crying. Shen wei wipe his tears..." i won't.....now go....i will tell you tomorrow...." shen wei said. "ge....? this box.....this is for zhu hong....could you give her......" chu said giving him a box that is fully covered. shen wei took it and walked away from chu.

Chu wipe his face and smirk....."i will get you shen wei ge......and mark you as mine....." chu think in his head and put his sad face again before coming out.

This whole incident is being watched by yunlan. He just saw that his brother is begging in front of shen wei and he even took that box which is full of money. Yunlan clinch his fist in anger. he grit his teeth and could not believe that the person he want to protect is actually a devil.....

Chu sit inside that car,"did you saw that ge.....he took it and told me that he will tell me tomorrow about his decision.....i don't know what to do ge....i don't know...." chu said crying in front of yunlan.

"wipe your tears......because someone else is going to cry....his whole life...." yunlan said while looking at the shop in front of him and they drive back home........

chu felt really happy knowing that the person he wanted to get for once is an omega and no one have marked him yet.....he smirk while resting in his room. He called ling jing..."hey....how's your study going huh.....? okay tell me is there any chance that we can increase the heat inside the body of an omega.....?" 

"why...? did you find one rather than your brother.....?" ling jing asked. "kind of...." chu said. "yes...i am something that will increase the heat and desire of an omega.....they will lost control and begged for marking........" ling jing said.

"you are a gem you know that...." chu said and cut the call.

"let's see...how you gonna beg me to mark you shen wei.......zhu hong is not pregnant....but you will......." chu said while laughing loudly.........