Chapter 118

At dining table, "wang you look pale dear.....are you okay....?" Mrs. zhao asked. "I am fine aunty.....! Just having nausea this morning...." she said. Mrs. zhao gave something to drink wang..."here....this will help you......wei likes it very much...." she said. Wang drink that and actually feel good....

"hmmm...that's good....i like it......." wang said smiling and her pale face getting better. "Sang you should stay with your wife now......she needs you more than ever......." Zhao xinchi said reading newspaper. 

"sir i have talked to shen wei uncle....he will be taking care of the shop from next week and i will be here with her........" sang said and hold wang hand gently. They both smile looking each other......

After some time shen wei and yunlan walk out from their room. "wei.....!" Sang said and hurriedly walk towards them and help him. "You should stay inside your room for now..." sang said. "ge...! i am tired of taking rest in my room...." shen wei whined and yunlan smile at it.

Yunlan helped shen wei to sit on the chair and placed a pillow behind him, so that his back won't hurt......shen wei smile while sitting comfortably.....

"Ma...do we have ice creams.....?" shen wei asked looking at the breakfast. "Ice cream..? " she asked. "yeah....!" shen wei replied. And Mrs. zhao check the refrigerator...."Oh..wei.....it's finished son..." she said and shen wei pout his mouth....

Yunlan saw that and everyone else also....."have your breakfast first.....i will send the servant...." yunlan said and shen wei force a smile. He really wanted to eat the ice cream right now.....He force feed himself and munch slowly like he didn't want to eat the food right now. 

Mrs. zhao hurriedly send the servant to bring ice cream for shen wei....

wei didn't finished his food and leave it unfinished. Everyone go worried seeing his sad face all of a sudden. He walked back inside his room with yunlan and sit silently on the couch near the window looking outside.

Yunlan placed the dirty clothes for washing, as he suddenly heard a small sniffing. He frown and walk near wei. "damn it...!! wei...!! what happen...? why are you crying...?" yunlan asked sitting near him and cupping his face. 

"I want ice cream...." shen wei said sniffing. "Okay...! then why are you crying...?" yunlan asked. "I don't know..." shen wei said and crying heavily. yunlan didn't understand what to do....he happy in this morning and right now he is sad and crying for ice cream......

"Sshhh.....don't cry...." yunlan try to calm shen wei. "i don't wanna cry....but it's just..." wei said and cry again. At that moment Mrs. zhao walked inside holding wei ice cream in her hand. shen wei became so happy all of a sudden and start eating it.

No one can say that, he is crying badly a moment ago.......Mrs. zhao smile and yunlan just shockingly looked at wei. "Ah....." yunlan sigh. "Don't worry it happen......" Mrs. zhao said pating yunlan shoulder and walked out from there......

Yunlan just scratch his head and looked at wei.......who is acting like a small baby......which he adore a lot.

It's evening time, and yezhun came at zhao house after his work......he is sitting outside in the garden, with daqing and shen wei is walking with yunlan. Talking with him and yezhun having tea looking at his gege and yunlan.

"Here have something......." daqing said giving some snacks to yezhun. Yezhun grab it still looking at shen wei. Daqing saw that snap his finger in front of yezhun..."hey...! Don't stare at my ge like that......" daqing said. And yezhun avert his eyes, now looking at daqing.....

He smile at daqing looking at him and make him blush.....

"didi......could you stay here tonight.......?" shen wei asked having dinner with all of them. Everyone frown and looked at shen wei. Why he is asking for this.....?
"ge...is everything okay....?" yezhun asked worriedly. "yeah...! if you don't wanna stay it's okay...." shen wei said calmly.

yezhun looked at yunlan and yunlan nod him to stay. "okay ge...i will stay here tonight...." yezhun said and shen wei smile. 

Inside the room, "wei....! why did you ask yezhun to stay here....? Are you feeling okay...?" yunlan asked laying next to wei. "I don't know......i just wanted him to stay here. That's why i ask him...." shen wei replied. 

Shen wei closed his eyes and sleep there without embracing yunlan. Yunlan frown with this sudden behavior of shen wei. He never act like that....so he just looked at him with worry. he can also sense that something is not right. 

Maybe it's time. But shen wei didn't give any sign or felt any pain at all......yunlan slept while looking at shen wei. He even try to snuggle shen wei but shen wei whined and, swat his hand away........

Not only yunlan...everyone in the house got alert feeling that awkward behavior of shen wei. 

"I should check wei...." Mrs. zhao said to xinchi. "they might be sleeping right now......" xinchi said rubbing his temples in worried. "I am feeling worried now....we can sit outside at the lobby.....what if they need us..." Mrs. zhao said worriedly and zhao xinchi nod this time.

because he also worried for wei right now. They both slowly walked out and saw that yezhun and daqing already sitting there talking to each other. They walk near them...

"can't sleep......." Xinchi asked and yezhun and daqing nod. They all sit there.....worriedly......"we should call the ambulance...just in case....." Daqing suggest.....they all think. "let's wait for some time.....It's just 1:45 a.m......" zhao xinchi said.

And they all got silent again......

It's 3:00 a.m. and shen wei frown while sleeping. he felt sudden hit on his lower part. Like someone pushing something outside.....he snapped open his eyes.......and found that his water broke......

"yunlan...!!! yun...yunlan....arrgggghhhh...." shen wei screamed as soon as he sit up and a heavy pain hit him. yunlan got startled and woke up......he run towards the door and open it to woke everyone up. He stop for a moment seeing everyone out there sleeping on the couch holding each other.

"Mom dad.....!! Yezhun...!! Daqing...!! woke up....! hurry.....call the ambulance...it's time..." yunlan shout hurriedly and run back to shen wei......Mrs zhao and yezhun also run inside following yunlan. And daqing run towards sang and wang room. zhao xinchi, call for the ambulance and also walk inside yunlan room.

"Arrggghhhh......yun...lan....help me...!!" shen wei shout feeling so much pain and grab yunlan hand......and closed his eyes...... yunlan also winched in pain as shen wei tightly squeez his hand. but right now he endure it.

"wei...son....ambulance is coming just endure it.......soon it be alright..." Mrs. zhao said and try to sooth shen wei pain. shen wei bite his lip to control his shouting but can't. this pain is unbearable......

Soon ambulance came and yunlan sit bear shen wei holding his hand while the paramedic start doing there work. attaching iv drip and injecting something to shen wei....

"you stay here.....we will tell you later....." zhao xinchi said to wang and sang. Because it's not good for wang to come with them and they can't leave her alone. 

Sang nod and all other follow shen wei and yunlan in xinchi car..........