Chapter 87

At morning time shen wei helped his mom to make breakfast....his mother protest it first then let him helped it......"you little angel completed our family just like that.........I have found my son and my son found his father back.........just because of wei......." she said.

"No just because of yunlan..i have this beautiful family......." shen wei said. After having breakfast together. yunlan drive back shen wei, yezhun and zhu hong back home....shen wei frown when he saw that there is a perfect road made now in between the forest which lead to his house.

And yunlan now smoothly drive directly to his house. "when did you do that.......?" shen wei asked. "Yesterday......." yunlan said smirking. So that's the reason that yunlan didn't bring them back home and take him to their house..........

When they all entered inside the house shen wei frown when he saw yunlan isn't there with them. He hurriedly walked back and saw yunlan about to go back......."yunlan.....? where are you going.....?" shen wei asked.

Yunlan walked near shen wei...."wei...tomorrow is our wedding day.....someone told me that the bride and the groom should not see each other before marriage.....you stay here with your family....i have some works to do.........soon we will be together......" yunlan said sweetly.

Shen wei just looked at yunlan face....it's right that they should stay away from each other before wedding. But wei can't stay away from yunlan....not for a second.......

"So...i have to stay away from you for whole day.......?" shen wei asked sadly. "Don't be sad.....i will see you........soon...and make you mine for the rest of your life.........." yunlan said and they both hugged each other.

After breaking the hug shen wei couldn't leave yunlan hand......yunlan smile again and kissed his hands...."It's your precious time to be with your family shen wei.........enjoy it......after that you have to enjoy with me......." yunlan said winking at shen wei.

Shen wei chuckled as well shy at the same time.....he nod and yunlan sit in the car. Before leaving yunlan sign someone, something and shen wei looked back....there yezhun standing and nodding to yunlan......and some officers also guarding his home.........

Shen wei sigh and looked at yunlan...and wave to him smiling beautifully. Yunlan also don't want to leave shen wei there....but he wanted to gave some space to shen wei with his family and moreover he have some important work to do............

At the random house.......

Zhujiu entered inside the room holding some flowers in his hand with bandage upon the shoulder.....he just got discharge from the hospital. And came here to meet his second wife...he thought that he will be welcomed sweetly and warmth of his wife......

But as soon as he entered....something hit his head...luckily it's just a pillow...."you bastard....evil person.....i have never thought that you can do this to me.........how dare you....how dare you zhujiu....you filthy shit...get out....get out from my house.....from my life.....OUT...!" she screamed at zhujiu.

Zhujiu gulped down. He didn't expected that....he put the flower aside and try to walk near his wife......but a loud slap hit on his cheeks........"don't you dare to touch me.......how could you do this....huh...? how could you betray me......?" she shout at him.

"Honey...look i am so sorry...i didn't realized that i am doing something bad......it's just....i was lost....please....forgive me...." zhujiu plead.

"No.....just leave.....i don't want to see your filthy face....just go.....get out........before that i kill you...just. leave......." she said angrily.....tears also trail down from her beautiful eyes......zhujiu try to say more but he stopped.