Chapter 77

Yunlan walked inside the office and frown that everyone out there working like nothing is happening right now. they have no idea at all what is going inside zhujiu cabin. "chief zhao...? why are you here......?" one employee asked him. "I am.....am need to ask something to your boss........." yunlan said. 

He walked inside and grit his teeth....chu sitting on the chair holding gun in his hand and yezhun laying on the floor near him feet all tied up....but zhujiu is nowhere to be found. Yunlan took a deep breath and thinks of his wei sweet smell and his smile to calm his anger.

Because right now he is looking at the person who is brother of him and the worst person on earth......"could you lock the door ge.......? i don't want that anyone could disturb us........" chu said smirking. Yunlan looked at him for a second and then lock the door.

"Leave him........" yunlan said coldly pointing at yezhun. Chu chuckled........"let him take rest for a moment......we have lots of thing to talk right now......." chu said.

"come sit here........" chu said pushing another chair towards yunlan. "what you want.......?" yunlan asked pushing away the chair to his side in mad. "Let's take a breath......i have so much to asked........" chu said.

"stop your madness chu.....what are you gonna get huh........? what you wanna prof....? tell me....." yunlan asked. Chu smile lightly....."I want everything that you had.......i always do........" chu said. 

"is it my fault that you are like this....? did i do something to you....?" yunlan asked. "No....! how can you do anything wrong with us....huh.....? We are living under your name.....your shadow.......what we are...? what am i....? Nothing.....nothing at all.......you wanna know what i want.....? okay.....i want your precious house....your family and your mate......." chu said.

yunlan couldn't control his anger anymore....he is already struggling so hard t control his anger but mentioning shen wei right now is a bad idea.......yunlan grab chu collar and make him stand up by force........

"don't you dare to speak about shen wei.....i won't stop next time....." yunlan said pushing him away.....because of yezhun he is controlling himself........chu laugh...."there will be no next time ge......i want him.......and for that i am gonna do whatever it takes........." chu said pointing gun upon yezhun head and about to pull the trigger....

"stop!!! don't......killing him won't get you anything..........." yunlan stop him. "you are right....and shen wei won't like it......" chu said. yunlan clinch his fist in anger making his hand white....."i can give you anything......anything that you want.....but not shen wei.....he is my mate.....i have already mark him chu....don't do this...stop right here......"yunlan try to change chu thinking....

But he also know that chu have crossed his limit now....and he can't came back....but it's worth a try and yunlan wanted to give that chance to chu...........

"That's your biggest mistake.......how can you mark him......i love him....i saw him first....i liked him first.....but you.....you entered like a hero to his life and snatched him away from me......i want him....and you get him before me....." chu shout at yunlan.

Yunlan shockingly looked at chu......"what..?? what are you talking about.........?" yunlan said. "yes...i saw him and want him before you....but before that you get him.....you claimed him as your's.........." chu shout.

"And how you gonna get him.....by lying to him....by hurting his family...by destroying the reputation of his sister......huh.....? tell me chu.....?" yunlan asked. Chu gazed at yunlan....."that's none of your concern....i love him...." chu said.

"no...you just wanted his beauty....what you like is his body......if you truly loved him......you won't hurt him like that........" yunlan said. "shut up.....just shut up.....you snatched him from him.........i will get him no matter what......." chu said.

"Brother.....even if you get him......make him yours.....will he love you....?" yunlan asked firmly. Chu shockingly looked at yunlan for a moment ,"he will....he will love him...more than he love you..." chu said confidently.

That makes yunlan laugh out loud....."Good luck with that.....you can force his body not his soul....that lives inside me......" yunlan said. "Then i am gonna get that soul first....." chu said. "Not in this life........" yunlan said.

As he hit chu hand with the file that makes him drop the gun down with the sudden action. And that what yunlan need right now...he hit chu with all his might.....chu spit blood as he got hit by yunlan.......but soon he start counter attack yunlan..

chu know every move of his brother....after all yunlan teach him self defense....and now he is defensing himself from him and attacking him........ 

Soon chu start choking yunlan while he grab yunlan one hand behind his back and breaking almost his shoulder....."killing me won't help you......"yunlan said. "Who said about killing.....i just wanted you here........" chu said.

"Wait..." yunlan about to shout but soon he felt a sting upon his neck and he also fall on the ground slowly his vision also getting dark and he lost his senses.........

chu took a deep breath and wipe blood from his mouth...."damn it.....you are getting stronger......." chu mumbled as he grab yunlan and pulled his body upon his shoulder. He also walked out from the building with yunlan from the secret door leaving yezhun there.........

At zhao house,

Shen wei rubbed his nape feeling a weird sensation all over his body....like his body is getting numb.....he can't feel his legs so he walk near the couch and almost fall upon it.....luckily daqing got him...

"careful ge........." daqing said helping shen wei to sit upon the couch. Shen wei took a deep breath and rub his legs with his hands....daqing and zhu hong frown seeing shen wei...."what happen ge......? are you okay..........?" zhu hong asked checking shen wei.

"I am alright.....it's just.....nothing....." shen wei said. But he clearly know that something happening to his yunlan. And it's not good at all.............

Suddenly they all got startled when congbo walked in........holding ice creams in his hand......."May i.....? you must be shen wei.......?" conbo said walking near shen wei.....wei frown and looked at congbo and then nod to him....

Congbo try to fake his laugh but shen wei just looked at him......"Chief zhao got some urgent work that's why he will be..........late........." conbo lie to them. Shen wei just looked at him with disbelief........

Shen wei sign congbo to sit near him......"daqing i need some fruits.....could you bring me.......?" shen wei said and daqing happily walked out.

"What is it...? why are you here...? yunlan...? how he is.....? why he didn't came back....?" shen wei just attack on conbo with so many question as soon as daqing walk out. Congbo just looked at shen wei with shocked face.......

"ah....he is okay....and will be back soon...he send me here.....don't worry......."congbo said but that doesn't calm shen wei at all........he just took a deep breath and wait for his yunlan to come back as soon as possible.

Soon yunlan house being surrounded by the officers making everyone shocked...."what is going on.....? why are they here......?" Mrs. zhao asked seeing them. "It's chief zhao order mam...please stay inside......" one officer said.

"yunlan...yunlan....." Mrs. zhao mumbled and walked away closing the door behind...........inside the room shen wei put hand upon his tummy..."it's gonna be okay....your papa will be come back soon....he will be alright.....he promised us......." shen wei mumbled to himself to calming his rapidly beating heart who is fearing that yunlan is in danger right now...........