SUPER IMPORTANT THING ABOUT CROSSOVER

Alright fellas, it's been a hot minute. I am continuing all my stories, so hooray if you like them! Yes, I am lazy. Yes that is an excuse. SOME OF MY OTHER STORIES WILL BE CROSSOVERS WITH EACH OTHER AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM. IF YOU STILL WANT THE CROSSOVER, COMMENT AND SAY SO BECAUSE I MIGHT JUST PUBLISH THE CROSSOVER STORIES BY THEMSELVES AND NOT DO THE CROSSOVER. Let me know your thoughts.

Stories/universes that will be included in the crossover:

Pokemon (Indigo League and X/Y)

Young Justice

Fairy Tail

How to Train Your Dragon (the first movie, Race to the Edge, and the second movie)

Spider-Man Homecoming (Civil War and maybe a bit of Infinity War/Endgame)

Heroes of Olympus (Takes place after Trials of Apollo)

Suite Life on Deck

Supernatural

Let me know if you want to read a crossover with these or not because I'm not feeling inspired to combine all of them. If you guys are super passionate about it, then I will do a crossover. If not, each story will be published separately from the others because I am writing stories; they will not be crossovers.

My excuse for not writing in, like, a million years:

I didn't have a way that I liked to access Wattpad for writing. I wrote a lot in Google Docs and built a lot of other stories that aren't on here AT ALL. So there's some nice brand-new content that I can (hopefully) publish soon so you guys aren't bored or anything.

Let me know your thoughts, you amazing folks!