The sword part one

A girl was walking through a green hallway.

She had a black ponytail with blue eyes and wearing a horde uniform. Another girl appears and hugs her from behind. She had black hair with a white streak and violet eyes. She was wearing a red dress with a small cape with the horde symbol.

"Alison, where were you?"The first girl said. "Chill Skyla. I was just talking to Kyle" She said. Skyla and Alison are orphans in the horde. "Kyle? Why do you always hang out with him?"She said. "Cause he is my best friend," Alison said. 

"Everyone in our team is your friends. I bet you were playing with Imp" Skyla said as Alison giggle. "No. I mean Lonnie dislike me for no reason and yes I was. He was so cute" She said. "All squadrons, report to training area immediately for evaluation," said a voice. 

They both nod, running toward the training area then they saw a big lizard guy. "Rogelio!"Alison said as her wolf tail wag. Alison is part wolf while Skyla is just normal like the rest. He nods at her as she smiles. She stands next to him as the other came. 

"Psst. Anyone has seen Catra?"Adora whisper. They all shook their head no and Lonnie mumble. "Not again," Adora said then a blue Horde Member appears in front of us. "At attention, cadets. Your simulation is about to begin. Here's your scenario" he said as he shows us a picture. 

"You'll be passing through the treacherous Whispering Woods to reach the heart of the rebel insurgency, Bright Moon," He said and Kyle whimper. Alison look at him then lean next to him. Sometimes she acts like those emotional support dogs to the horde. 

"Your mission is to defeat the Queen of the Princesses and liberate Bright Moon in Lord Hordak's name. Where's Catra?"He said. "She will be here. I promise"Adora said as he glares at her. "Mm-hmm. The Whispering Woods is full of princesses. Vicious, violent instigators. 

They will take you out if given the chance. Don't give it to them. Good luck, recruits" he said as they enter. They turn on their glasses and saw some floating ghost princess. Alison yelp and Adora grab her. "Watch out!"She said as they ran. 

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no!"Kyle said as they spread out, dodging the laser beam. Skyla twirls her staff around and sends a beam back at the robot. "Come on, this way, "Adora said and we follow her. Someone screams and we look back. 

Skyla turns Kyle on his back then his vest had a big X mark. "Aw, dang it," Kyle said. "Seriously, Kyle?"Adora said as they look at Kyle. "Br-avo," Lonnie said then Alison smack her on the back of the head. "Rude," She said as Rosa sigh. They look up and saw more robots. 

"Seriously, Kyle?"Lonnie said. "Run!"Adora yelled as they ran. "Don't worry Kyle, you get them next time!"Alison said then doge few attacks.  She smiles, running up a tree then two evil princesses appear. She smiles then brought out a sword. 

She slices them then kicks them. "Good job Alison!" Skyla said as she smiles. She nod then Skyla brought out a whip. She slashes at three robots and Alison glare at her. Skyla look at her and Alison smiles. "Wow that was amazing," She said. "Thanks!"Skyla said as Alison grin.

"Adora!"Lonnie said then the evil queen appears. Adora attacks it until she landed on a red floor tile. Catra appears and pushes the bot down. She look at Adora and points under her. Adora look and fell. "Hey, Adora. How's it hanging?"Catra said. 

"Catra. Did you really show up late and let us do all the hard parts? That is low, even for you" Adora said. "Aw. You know nothing's too low for me"Catra said and laugh. "Now come on, you look stupid hanging down there, "Catra said as she helps her up. "Training exercise successfully completed, "The voice said.
💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙
They put their stuff in their locker.