The sword part 2

🔥Skyla POV🔥
We gasp as we saw a tall lady with long blond hair.

"Glimmer?"Bow said. "Yeah, I see her, Bow"Glimmer said. "I do too, "I said as the rope finally got off of me. I am so glad I took that class on how to escape from princesses. "Okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me" Bow said. Adora look at herself then scream. 

She fell back, turning back to herself. Glimmer disappears then appears, trying to take her sword. "Stay where you are!"Glimmer said. "What did you do to me?"Adora said. "What do you mean what did 'I' do to you?"Glimmer said. 

"I didn't know being a princess was contagious!"Adora yelled. "Okay, okay, everyone, calm down!"Bow said as we both grab the sword. "Wanna tell us how you did that?"I said. "I didn't do anything. All I did was pick up the sword, and then, whoosh, I'm in a tiara!"Adora said.

"I don't care how she did it. We just have to make sure she never does it again!"Glimmer said, taking the sword away. The creature roar as we all scream. We all ran to hide. I pant as I hide behind a tree. Why did I agree to follow her? 

"Do it again! Do it again!"Bow said, running toward Adora. "Bow!"Glimmer said then disappear. "Do what you did before"Bow said, handing her the sword. "I don't know what I did before!"Adora said. "No time. We have to go"Glimmer said as we ran.

We ran until we fell from a small cliff. "What is this place?"Adora said as we got up. "No idea, but in there's gotta be better than out here, "Bow said then we went toward it. He tries to open it but nothing. "Everyone, grab on, I can get us in there!"Glimmer said. 

"Glimmer, no! You've never teleported three people before"Bow said. "Do you have a better idea?"She said then the creature scream. "What's written on this door? It looks like some kind of password" Adora said. "You can read that?"I said. "You can't?"She said. 

"What's it say?"Bow said. "Uh, Eternia," She said then the door light up. It open and I smile at her. "Oh, come on!"Glimmer said then I push them in, letting the door close behind me. A bright light appears as I look around. 

"So, Horde soldier, have you always been able to read First Ones' writing?"Bow said. "Wanna tell us what exactly is going on here?"Glimmer said. "I told you I don't know I just read the word on the door, "Adora said. "Right..."Glimmer said then chuckle. 

"You read a word in a language that no one's spoken for a thousand years, and the door just opened into a mysterious ancient ruin. Sure"She said. "She is telling the truth. I didn't understand that either"I said.

"You think I did this on purpose? Do you think I wanted to be a princess? Princesses are monsters" Adora said, standing up. "Monsters? You're the monster!"Glimmer said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Glimmer, she did save us"Bow said.

"I don't care! We can't just trust her, Bow. Or have you forgotten everything the Horde's done to us? The people we're lost" She said then let some tears fall. "Um there, there?"I said, petting her back. She glared at me then I walk back a little.

"We need to find another way out of here and get them back to Bright Moon as soon as possible. My mother will know what to do with them" She said as she walks ahead. "Hey, so, thanks for saving us from that bug thing back there when you could've escaped instead, "Bow said.

"Okay, well I didn't save you. I just wanted to get the sword and get my friend out, okay?"Adora said. "Are you sure it's not because you secretly like us?"Bow said. "Wh--? We don't like you. You're our captors" I said. "Sure," Bow said as I roll my eyes.