Razz

Skyla POV
"Hey, we made it, "Glimmer said.

She was riding on the horse as we walk to their home. "Whoa," We said. "Welcome to Bright Moon," he said. It look so beautiful...nothing like what they showed us in the Fright Zone. "It's so beautiful," Adora said. "And we going to stay there?"I whisper.

"Okay, I just need to go in there, recharge, and deal with my mom"Glimmer sigh then rode forward. "This'll be fun"Glimmer then stop to look at Bow. "Uh, Bow? Maybe we should take Adora and Skyla in the 'back way' ?"Glimmer said. "Oh, yeah. Good call" he said. "What's the back way?"I said.
💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙

"Why did I ask?!"I yell.

We were climbing the wall. "This is the back way?"Adora said. "It might seem weird, but we totally come in this way all the time, "Bow said as we look around. It look so...pink. "Oh! Hey, here. Why don't you put this robe on? No reason"Bow said, throwing something at us.

We quickly took it away. "You're trying to hide us," I said as I look at the fabric. No way I am wearing pink. "What? No!"He said as his voice crack a little. He look away then I sigh. He is lying to us, isn't he?

*Theme song*
We watch as Bow look outside...and open the door a lot.

"Okay, I get it. I'm guessing the people of Bright Moon are gonna be a little less welcoming of a Horde soldier than you led me to believe"I said. "Maybe a little"Bow said. "How little?"I said. "Think pitchforks and torches, "Bow said and we groan. 

"It's just..."Bow said as he closes the door. "That the people of Bright Moon have been really hurt by the Horde. Everyone here has lost someone in the war. You can't blame them for being a little suspicious" he said as he walks toward us. "Sorry," We said

"Hey, it's not your fault. Once they get to know you, the people of Bright Moon are going to trust you just like Glimmer and I already—"Bow said but then shrieks when a bright pink light appear. "I'm here! Okay, my mom's on her way, but no one panic" Glimmer said.

"What?"We said as we stood up. "I said no one panic!"She yells. "Don't worry, she'll love you. All you have to do is use the sword to transform into She-Ra before she gets here" She said. "Wait, we're jumping straight to She-Ra with your mom?"Bow said.

"Are you sure?"I said. "Yeah, I don't think my mom is going to buy, "Hey mom, we found a Horde soldier. Can we keep her?" My mom is gonna love She-Ra. We can ease her into the Horde stuff later," she said then Adora stood up.

"Uh, Glimmer, look. I don't know if I can just 'turn on' She-Ra. I've only done it when someone was in danger before, and it felt a little out-of-control last time. I'm still figuring out how all of this stuff works"Adora said, holding her sword.

"How hard can it be? Sword, magic words, poof! She-Ra!"Glimmer said. I look at Adora who bit her lips. She look at her sword. "Hey. You're gonna do great, okay? Bow and I will go buy you some time. Just hang out here with the sword and think She-Ra thoughts. I believe in you!" she said.

Bow grunts as Glimmer grab him and teleport away. Adora sigh and put her sword up. "Right. Okay, sword, it's just you and me now. So, uh...let's do this" she said and chuckled. "For the honor of Gray—" she said then her sword got caught with some fabric. 

I yelp as I move out of the way as she fumbles with the sword. Something fell and we quickly grab them. She groans then look outside. She gasps then grabs my arm. She shook me and point to the horse. "Let go see him!"She said. "Alright, alright, "I said as we ran.