Flowers for She-ra

Skyla POV
"This is awesome! I can't believe Mom agreed to let you stay in Bright Moon!"Glimmer said.

We walk past the guards who are whispering to each other. "Yeah, awesome," I said. I look at a guard and stick my tongue at them. "Okay. You've seen the dining room, throne room, and portrait hall. So, the last stop on our grand tour is..." she said and open a room.

"Your new room! Ta-da!"She said and we gasp. "It's pretty standard. You've got your vanity, the bathroom, crystals, bell pull, tea nook, more crystals, bed, desk, and of course, the waterfall"Glimmer said. "Is the waterfall for showering?"I said.

"Ha! Good one, Skyla. 'Waterfall for showering'."She said and laugh. I look at Adora and she shrugs. "I'm right down the hall if you need anything. Night" She said as she walk off. "Wait-" Adora said but she close the door behind her.

"Okay. This is different than the Fright Zone, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of this in no time" she said then she sink into her new bed. "Help" She whispered which made me giggle. I try to pull her out but then we got stuck. I huff as she struggles to get out.

*Theme song plays*

"Come on, get flattered!" she said, punching the bed then feather came out.

"No! Go back in! Go back in!" she said as she try to shove it back in. I groan. "Hey, Adora...maybe you should talk a walk..."I said. "Good idea. Maybe Glimmer can help"She said. I heard the door shut then I close my eyes.
💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙
I woke up in a garden

Where am I? I stood up and saw a girl, maybe around 5 years old, looking at someone. "Brother!"She yells. There a young boy, maybe around 10, was looking at the orange crystal flower. "I never thought I will see them bloom," He said.

"What will bloom?"She said. "These rare fire flowers. Us Fumestar can make these grow" He said. I gasp and then touch them. "Only when we reach our true self. I don't know what that means but I am sure I will reach it!"He said. "Me too!" she said.

She looks at me. Can she see me? "Here," She said as she hold the fire flower. "What?"I said. "You need it, I need it, we need to unlock our power," She said. "What are you talking about? I can't have power!"I said. "WaKe Up!"She yells.
💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙
I gasp as I woke up.

What was that about? I got up. "Skyla?"Said a voice. Glimmer opens the door. "Hi...How are you?"I said then her eyes sparkled. "Aw, you sound so cute when you are tried!"She said. She went toward me and held my arm. "Come on. We are going to have a meeting" she said.

"Alright...can I...take the blanket with me?"I said. "Sure," She said. I grab the blanket and place it around me. I yawn as they took me to a room. "Wow. Heh"Adora said. "Come on. Meeting's about to start"Glimmer said. "Uh, the chairs are still empty," Adora said.

"Those are for the other Etherian Princesses, but... none of them have been active members since I was a kid. The Rebellion had a big defeat years ago, and most of the old Princesses gave up. Now all the kingdoms keep to themselves, and the new Princesses do the same"Glimmer said.

"Other than Spinnerella and Netossa" Bow said then look at the two girls. "Hey, guys!"He said then he look at us. "We're not really sure what they do" He whispered. "Ah," Adora said. She went to pick a chair and everyone gasp. "What? What? I don't understand" She said.

"Me either, "I said as I sit next to Bow. "This is not your chair," said a firm voice. I yelp and hide under my blanket. "Hey, Skyla. It is okay"Bow said. "It is fine...why are you speaking to me like that?"I said then he look away.