not today!

Raihan's POV

this day seemed perfect. Leon and I were on a walk, we didn't bring any pokemon because we thought everything was harmless. Leon was holding my hand due to fear of getting lost. I swear to God Leon was adorable when this nervous. "you alright, shorty?" I asked, chuckling a little and Leon puffed up his cheeks, "listen here you tall- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Leon stopped in the middle of his sentence when we both heard a scream. I tried turning around, "fuck this.." I mumbled but Leon yanked me with him to check it out. I may be taller but Leon....he's strong as shit.

I understand he wanted to help but this bitch is gonna get us killed! "Leon, baby, love of my fucking life...what are you doing!?" I almost screamed as he pulled me along. "as champion, I feel the need to protect the people of Galar!" Leon shouted and I swear to god I nearly wet myself. we heard footsteps approaching and I yanked Leon away, running at top speed away from this shit. 

what the hell they were chasing us!! I hid behind a tree, literally shielding Leon with my body. it looked wrong as hell but whatever.  "Raihan..."I heard Leon mumble before I saw a man behind us. he was tall, shorter than I am but still tall. I growled at him and he laughed from under his mask. "the champion..eh?" he managed to get under by arms and stab Leon deep in the shoulder. I managed to punch him in the eye and pick Leon up. Leon was crying in pain as I ran. I teared up at seeing my boyfriend in pain. I'm usually a strong guy mentally but seeing Leon in pain breaks me. 

"you'll be okay, baby..." I mumbled as I ran out of the forest.

when he got out of the hospital, I was attached to him for the next few days. I hated to see him hurt but I feel like it brought us together.

(why do I write stories like this...?)

?)