a day in bed

I forgot to add a picture last time so here's this one, there one will be at the end of this one-

Raihan groaned softly as Leon kissed his forehead. he had woken up like a minute ago. "good morning, Rai-rai!!!" Leon giggled and Raihan smiled a little. "good morning..." Raihan mumbled. Leon kissed the taller male's forehead. "come on! wake up!!!" Leon whined. "I don't wanna!" Raihan groaned. Raihan had his arms and legs wrapped around Leon, cuddling hom close. Leon kissed Raihan's lips. Raihan loved how soft and nice Leon's lips were. Leon knew how much he loved kisses, how much his boyfriend loved the feeling of their lips pressed together. Raihan kissed back and blushed. "I love you" Raihan smiled when the kiss broke. "I love you too!" Leon smiled brightly. "your smile can light up the world" Raihan said in awe. he'd seen that smile since they were kids but he's still shocked by it. Leon laughed a little and kissed Raihan's jawline.

"you're amazing" Raihan chuckled. "you're better, Rai!!!" Leon blushed. "babe...no one could be better than you" Raihan smiled with his teeth. "cute fangsssss" Leon chuckled. Raihan blushed and closed his mouth. "they're adorable, Rai-rai" Leon sighed and Raihan smiled a little. "thank you, babe" Raihan kissed Leon on the top of his head. "I love you so much" Raihan whispered. "I love you too, tall boy" Leon stuck his tongue out.

Leon started shivering. "it's cold..." he whined and Raihan cuddled Leon, making sure his entire body was making contact with Leon. he's usually very warm. he then realized and took off his hoodie. " here" he smiled and Leon put it on. he buried his face into the hoodie and took a sniff. "baby I'm right here...."  Raihan chuckled and Leon pulled him close and sniffed his neck. "handsome dork" Raihan smiled. "you smell amazing!!" Leon giggled like a child. 

Raihan kissed Leon softly. he smiled into the kiss. Leon ran his fingers through Raihan's hair. he loved his boyfriend so much. he wanted to be with him until the end. Raihan cupped Leon's cheek and Leon kissed his palm. "you're so handsome" Raihan smiled. 

Leon and Raihan cuddled in silence for a couple moments. Raihan looked down at Leon so he could see his face. he just wanted to look at him in awe. looking at him with pure love made him take a second to realize Leon was asleep. 

Raihan blushed and smiled. "heh...sleep well, baby"