my love's return

third person POV

Leon walked off the train and hid from the fans. two years he had been gone. the gym challenge was put on hold when Leon said he needed a break. it was hard for him to come back to the region without a tear shed. he usually wasn't one to hide from fans but he needed no distractions from what he was doing. he put on a hoodie and put the hood up. he dashed none-stop to Hammerlocke. he wheezed as he went behind the gym. he then texted Raihan

'come behind the gym'

Raihan was doing nothing so when he got that texted he jumped up, throwing on his hoodie and bolting behind his gym. Leon took off his hood as he saw his old 'friend' running to him. Leon got tackled to the ground then punched very hard on the shoulder. Raihan looked pained even though he didn't get the punch. "never...EVER..LEAVE ME FOR THAT LONG AGAIN!!!!" Raihan yelled and Leon sighed. Raihan decided to continue "YOU HEAR ME!? NEVER!" he yelled punching Leon's shoulder until his arm got weaker and he stopped. by then both of the men were crying. Leon was a little shocked since he's only seen Raihan like this one time before. "I-I'm sorry..." Leon mumbled.

Raihan buried his face into Leon's neck and took a sniff. he had missed the smell of Leon's clothes. Raihan had a habit of sniffing Leon's clothes when he's lonely. it's sad, really. "Rai...I missed you too...." Leon said, his voice breaking. "and I'll never leave for that  long again...I promise" he said, pained from the punches and from seeing Raihan shatter in front of him. 

Raihan was breathing heavily as he held Leon tightly. Raihan remember something and blushed as he got to Leon's eye-level. "Rai...? mmph!" Leon grunted as his rivals lips were pressed against his. was this happening!? was he dreaming!?

Raihan pulled away and smiled a little. "never thought I'd have the balls to tell you...but I love you, Leon" he blushed. "shut up and kiss me again, idiot" Leon smiled and kissed Raihan.

a crash was heard in the gym. "fuck. I'll continue this later, my place, 5:00" he smiled and ran off