every inch of you (SMUT)

this is a lemon....yeah

Leon watched as Raihan looked into the shower. "I-if I'm quick..." he grabbed Raihan's hoodie and started smelling it. "mmm.." he hummed and reached into his pants. he started massaging his dick slowly as if to tease himself. he continued to sniff the hoodie. he imagined Raihan kissing him down his body. it turned him on a lot. 

he started whispering Raihan's name as he rubbed himself faster. "R-raihan..." he moaned as quiet as possible. Leon bit his lip hard.

he kept on masterbating to the thought of his boyfriend. he was deep into his thoughts he didn't notice Raihan walking into the room in his towel. he turned dark red. "L-LEON!?" Raihan squeaked and Leon jumped. "b-baby...I can explain!" Leon blushed and Raihan smirked a little. "no need to..." he said and walked to Leon, letting  his towel fall as he kissed Leon. Leon looked at Raihan's dick and gulped. "hmm~?" Raihan smirked. he climbed on top of Leon and kissed his neck. Leon moaned, as his neck was sensitive. he bit down. Leon bit his lip and grunted. 

"Raihan~ " Leon grunted. "I love you" Raihan smiled before growling in Leon's ear, "I want you~"

"I want you too~" 

Raihan only needed to hear that. he kissed Leon's neck, then went down to his chest. he kissed down Leon's abs. he pulled down Leon's shorts and pants and smiled as his hands went to his cock. Raihan kissed Leon's dick all over. he smirked at Leon trying not to moan loudly. he started to pump his cock fast. Leon was breathing heavy before moaning the moment his manhood went into his boyfriend's mouth. he started sucking his dick and Leon moaned softly. he stopped a few times to lick his tip. "you okay baby?" Raihan stopped to ask and Leon nodded a little. Raihan went back to sucking and Leon started moaning. the pleasure was taking Leon over. he wanted to keep quiet but that was starting to slip.

"Rai~!!" Leon moaned as he released into Raihan's mouth. Raihan smiled as the hot cum went into his throat. he swallowed all of it. "damn~" Raihan smirked. "I don't wanna be done~" Raihan looked at Leon with a lustful look. "take all you want..." Leon panted. "I will~"

after lubing up, Raihan pushed Leon against the wall. "Imma go rough, okay?" Raihan whispered into Leon's ear and Leon nodded. Raihan pushed his cock into Leon's ass. "AAHHHHH~" Leon screamed. Leon panted as he kept being pushed against the wall as Raihan thrusted into him. Raihan let his calm persona go as he thrusted into Leon. "Babe~" Raihan grunted. Raihan thrusted at a higher speed. "I'm close~ "

"Raihan! fill me up with your cum!" Leon screamed. "I've been bad! punish me with your seed!" 

"good boy~" Raihan bit his lip as he released into Leon. "fuck!!" Raihan mumbled as he released. he pulled out and smiled. "I love you, Raihan" Leon was breathing heavy.

Leon smiled and walked to their bed and laid down. "you did so good, babe! now come on, I'm tired..." Raihan smiled as he went into bed with his boyfriend

they both fell asleep

HOLY SHIT THAT SUCKED- it's my first smut one shot so be nice, I know it's not good

no pic this time