Erotic Tale 4

Mya's Curiosity

"Oh my God Remy, you are not going to believe this shit." I said to my best friend as soon as I walked into the living room.

"Believe what?" She asked clearly uninterested in what I had to say.

"I heard my boss on the phone arguing with someone because they wanted her to have a threesome. She was screaming and cursing in the salon like she was a maniac. I knew she wouldn't be up for something like that.

She always acts so prudish. Besides, she is obsessed with her husband. I know for a fact that she's not sharing that nigga's dick." I said. My boss was cool, but she was a Plain Jane just like me. I knew she would never take part in something so outlandish.

"Tell her to do it. Threesomes are fun and exciting." Kareema said as she popped her gum while reading 'Nasty and Erotic', her favorite magazine. "Anyway, listen to this story that someone submitted to Nasty and Erotic. I've been waiting for you to get home all day so I can read this to you." Kareema said. Her changing the subject let me know that she was no longer interested in what I just said.

"I'm not interested. I was telling you about work." I said with my hand on my hip.

"Mya, shut up and listen to this." She said and began reading.

He pushed his nine inches inside of me at a pace that allowed me to feel every vein in his large heavy cock. Feeling his warm breath on the side of my face as he whispered the sweetest things in my ear, had my juices pouring from my twat.

Every Friday for the past two months, he and I met in this restaurant. After eating our lunch we'd end up in the restroom for dessert, where we made love like we were the only two people in the world.

He slid me up and down his shaft as he fucked me against the wall, giving me strokes and thrust that drove me insane. I hated Sunday through Thursday because those were the days that I was not with him.

He is my everything, and I am his. I need him and he needs me. The way he massages my damp naked flesh while he's deep inside of me is enough to drive me insane.

"Damn, you feel so good. I love you so much Baby." He moans in my ear as he slams me down harder on his dick. The way that he's breathing lets me know that he's about to fill me with his love juice.

"I love you too Baby. You're fucking me so good. I'm about to cum for you." I moaned loudly as he kisses my neck. I try to hold my moans in, but the way my lover's fucking me is too good, and I can't keep quiet.

"Oh shit!" He screamed as his body stiffened and mine spasmed. We had cum together like we always do.

"That was good and well needed. I'll see you next week." I said as I ran my hands through his neat dreads and gave him the most passionate kiss. I wanted him to feel the love and need that I had for him. I wanted him to know that he was my everything.

"I can't wait. I miss you throughout the week." He said as he seductively licked my moist lips.

"I gotta go." I said though I really didn't want to leave him.

"I know. But I have a question for you before you go." He said as he continued to kiss me and fondle my breast. I wanted him again, but our time for the week was over.

"You can ask me anything baby. You know that." I said.

"Will you ever tell me your name?" He asked.

I smirked because I knew that question was coming one day. For two months, he and I had been fucking like rabbits, and I had no idea who he was.

"That was so fucking hot. It's called 'Anonymity' I've read this story six times and I swear I get wet every time I read it." Remy said after reading the short story from her favorite magazine.