A month after

Tokyo's POV - it's been a month since I met axel and I can honestly say that my life has really changed for mostly the better. Getting to know axel, has been a surprise and a great experience. I'm just glad he decided to stick around and hangout with me! I've also grown close to Jed and Zander, they are the stupidest people I've ever met but they are great. Two weeks after meeting axel, he introduced me to his sister Amy and now she's my best friend. Life has been more than great and I couldn't be happier.
Axels POV - it's been a whole ass month since I've met Tokyo and she's really making everything great. Within days she meant the world to me, she met my sister, she also started hangout with me and the guys more and they love her almost as much as I do. She doesn't need to know that but the winter dance is coming up and I want to ask her to go with me. I just hope she says yes, I don't think I can handle the rejection.
———————————————————————-
Zander - we have a meeting at the warehouse In an hour.
Jed - I hope we don't have a mission, my knee is killing me
Axel - why? someone sucking dic-
(Jed slaps axel)
Axel - I dare you to hit me again, I promise you won't like what happens. *smirk*
Jed - you know just because your scary, doesn't mean you have to be scary towards your friends.
Axel - buddy that's exactly what it mean.
Zander - alright love birds, lets just get down to the warehouse and see what boss wants .
(15 minutes later, location- the warehouse)

Axels POV - we got to the warehouse and we went inside,  we saw everyone lined up in a unusual manner, almost as if they were getting ready for war

Axels POV - we got to the warehouse and we went inside, we saw everyone lined up in a unusual manner, almost as if they were getting ready for war.
Axel - dad what's going on?
Ace - one of our rivals fucked with our shipment and we can't let that shit slide!!!
Zander - so do we know which rival fucked our shipment up?
Jed - what shipment did they fuck up?
Ace - it was the serpents and the fucked with our guns and ammo.
Axel - we need to settle this shit before all of our other rivals thinks it's okay to fuck with us, everyone go gear up. I'm going to call Tokyo and tell her we can't hang right now.
( you have reached the voicemail of Tokyo please leave a message after the beep, "beep") Hey Tokyo it's axel I'm sorry we can't hang right now, I have to deal with some family problems but I just wanted to tell you that I miss you and that I should see you later. if for some reason I don't answer your calls back, I want you to call Zander.
Zander - are you ready to go?
Axel - yah, also if you get a call from Tokyo its because i didn't answer and I told her to call you.
Zander - alright, but nothing will happen to you.
Axels POV - Zander was wrong, so much went down that night. one of those things was me getting shot an inch away from my heart, it was so bad I had to be placed in a medically induced coma.
(50 minutes earlier)
Tokyo's POV - I woke up to a voice mail from axel, I called him and he didn't respond. I didn't think much of it so I took a shower, when I got done I called him three more times but there was still no answer. so I guess it's time to call Zander.
(Tokyo - come on pick up asshole
Zander - h-hello
Tokyo - Zander it's me axel told me to call if he didn't answer
Zander - omg (sobs) I-I let him down
Tokyo - slow down, what are you talking about I'm getting worried ?
Zander - axel was shot and is now in surgery
Tokyo - WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WAS SHOT?!?!?!
Zander - come to the hospital and Jed and i will explain
Zander - hello Tokyo
Beeeeeeeeeep)
Tokyo's POV - I slipped on my shoes and ran, I ran so fast I couldn't feel my legs. 5 Minutes later I find myself at the hospital, I ran up to Zander and Jed.
Tokyo - where is (sobs) he ??!
Zander - take a breath he just got out of surgery , but he's in a medical induced coma. the doctor said he needs time to heal.
Tokyo - how did this happen ?
Jed - we have a big secret and can only tell you a little for now.
Tokyo - JUST TELL ME DAMNIT
Zander - we are in a gang and we went to check our shipments for tonight and I didn't see anyone behind me, I was about to die when axel jumped in front of the bullet.
Jed - we are so sorry we didn't tell you, we were waiting for the right moment and axel was scared you'd leave.
Tokyo - I don't care what he does or who he is, i -I love him and all I care about is him getting better.
Zander and Jed - aawhhhh we knew it
Unknown - are you guys family to axel Sanchez?
Zander - yes
Jed - yes
Unknown - what about you miss
Zander - that's his wife
Unknown - oh ok I'm his doctor and I can to tell you that you can sit in the room if you want
Tokyo POV - I ran past the doctor right after he said that and I rushed into the room to see axel lying their and he looked lifeless, normally he would have a smirk on his face or make a fucked up joke but all I heard was silence and machines beeping. I didn't like it, I walked to the side of the bed and pulled up a chair and I said ( you can't die, your friends need you , I n-need you and I can't lose you just after I got you, a life without you wouldn't be a life at all and wouldn't be worth living, you brought me happiness I didn't know I had and I cant lose that, so please don't leave me. I love you)