Week after

Zander's POV - it's been a week and axel still hasn't woken up. Day by day I can see that Tokyo is losing her mind with out him, hell she hasn't even left his bed she only leaves for an hour every few days to shower. I'm worried that I'll loose them both, if axel dies Tokyo will die with him. She was shy at first, then she came into our lives like a hurricane but we weren't scared and we welcomed her into our hearts and our home. She accepted us and told us not to blame our self for what happened to axel, we watch her talk to him everyday and try to laugh in hopes he'll wake up and embrace her with a tight hug but nothing came out of it. They soon took him out of his medical induced coma and the doc said it could take a few days. that's if he's going to wake up at all.
Jed - watching axel lay there not moving or saying one of his sassy comebacks, makes me on edge I can't stand to see him like this. since that night I've been getting terrible dreams and the image of axel getting shot repeats over and over again in my head. I honestly don't know what to do, should I seek help and talk to someone or continue to let them haunt me because I deserve it? I could have shot the guy and neither axel or Zander would be hurt but I froze when they pointed the gun at Zander, I'm a coward and I deserve the nightmares. I just hope he wakes up for Tokyo's sake, she's been by his bed since she showed up the night of the accident. she may not know this but we hear her crying every night and day wishing he would come back to all of us, and I hope it's soon.
Tokyo's POV - it's been a whole week without you annoying me or without your flirtatious self and I miss the fuck out of you. I miss your voice, I miss looking at your beautiful blue/grey eyes. God I miss them so much, they always calm me down. I could use that right now, I don't want to leave you but Jed and Zander are forcing me to go to the cafeteria and eat something. I promise I won't be long my love, so wait for me to return.
Zander - are you ready to get some food?
Tokyo - the faster I do, the faster I can come back to him...
Jed - he will wake up don't lose hope!
Tokyo - is trying Jed it's hard
(20 minutes later after eating)
Tokyo's POV - I'm reached axels room, only to find an empty bed. I made sure to see if it was his room and it was, I walked into the room and heard someone behind me. I turn around to see his doctor.
Tokyo - wheres axel?
Doctor - I'm so sorry for your loss
Tokyo - WHAT NO HE CANT BE DEAD
H-HE (SOBS) CANT LEAVE ME!!!!
doctor - I'm so so sorry
Tokyo - I-
Doctor - he had something in his pocket when he died, it's in the bathroom.
Tokyo's POV - I rush into the bathroom and I couldn't find anything, i put my head in my heads and cry for what feels like a good 6 minutes and I heard someone coughing, I turned around only to see the love of my life standing up and VERY MUCH ALIVE, I get up and jump on him. While also repeatedly punching him, ever so slightly.
Tokyo - I- I thought you died
Axel - I payed the doctor to pull a small prank on you, I've been awake since yesterday but I didn't want you to know.
Tokyo - if you were awake sense yesterday that you know-
Axel - yes i know that you love me and I would be lying if I said I'd didn't love you to, thanks for staying by my side even though you should have taken better care of yourself.
Tokyo - your more important to me than anything!!!
Axel - not as important as you are to me.
Tokyo - don't ever leave me again.
Axel - I wasn't supposed to be gone this long but I'm back now and I'm not going anywhere.