Jeds point of view

Jed's POV - we reached the the casino, just less than 20 minutes ago. Now we're standing here listening to axel and Xavier talk shit to each other, and since I wasn't in the conversation I let my mind wonder else where. Do you ever wonder what it would be like to feel real love for one second? to actually matter and to actually feel wanted? I found that when I was a child, I found love and comfort in Zander and axel my two best friends, hell I even found love and acceptance from Tokyo. She was made for our group, you'll never really understand what you have until you know your time is running out. I always seem to wonder when my last day would be and how I would go out, if you told me when I was a little kid I'd be in a gang and have all the love and money in the world. I would have told you that your delusional but I have that and I'm thankful for all I get from this life, I was soon cut out of my thoughts by Zander gabbing his gun I did the same.
Jed's POV - we then shot all of Xavier's men.
Axel - lets get out of here and leave this piece of shit with his thoughts.
Jed's POV - We all walked out and started the car to hear someone shooting at us.
Zander - AXEL ROLL THE FUCKING WINDOWS DOWN
Jed - I can kick out this back window and climb out and shoot the driver
Axel - THATS A FUCKING STUPID IDEA
Jed - it's the only plan we have so I'm doing it, seeing as none of you are giving me ideas.
Jed's POV - I broke the window and climbed out and aimed at the driver and shot him in the head and I thought that was it until someone on a motorcycle came out from behind the car and shot my gun out of my hand making me lose my balance. I fell from the window, and I hit the ground. I knew then I was dying, no one feels this much pain and survives. No one bleeds this much and makes it out, I tried my best to call for Zander and axel. But my voice was so light, it was merely a whisper.
(A-a-Xel, Z-z-ander)
Zander's POV - we noticed Jed was gone, so we rushed out of the car to see him laying on the ground in a puddle of his own blood. we rush over and kneel down next to him, using our hands as best we could to stop the bleeding.
Axel - your (sobs) going to be ok, please be ok!
Zander - HOLD HIS FUCKING WOUND, WE HAVE TO STOP THIS BLEEDING!!!
Jed - it's okay...I'm dying guys...
Zander - YOU DON'T GET TO DIE!!
Jed - everything happens for a reason..
Zander - y-you c-can't l-l-leave us..!
(Zander said as he started to cry)
Axel - I-i c-can't l-lose you too, i c-can't!!
Jed - you'll both make it through this, I know you will. My time is near so let me say this, I love you guys more than life itself and I couldn't ask for better friends. You made my life worth something, worth living and for that I'll always be thank for you. D-don't l-lose hop-
(He let out his last breath and he was gone)
Jed's POV - You know when everyone talked about their future and talked about love? I never did because my future was Zander and axel, I knew that one day I wasn't going to make it home after a mission so I stayed up writing letters to everyone just in case I didn't have enough time to tell them what I wanted to. I know they will make it through this and I'll be watching over them, they gave me something I didn't know I wanted. They will carry on our friendship and the love we all shared and so much more. I can already tell their going to do great things and make everyone proud, I know I'm gone and these were just my last thoughts but I love you dickheads and I'll forever be your friend. I know this probably isn't the ending you both wanted, and I know you'd love more memories with and ofc my cat but life isn't fair and we all go eventually. Gang life isn't for everyone, but it was for me. I met you all, and I got to love you all so I'm not sad nor do I regret my choices up until this point. Live on for me and take care of my cat. ~Love Jed, the super amazing best friend.