1

I stood in a place that looked like heaven.

"Y/n, sweetie..." A soft and gentle harmonic voice called to me. "You have a test." The same voice said with its hand caressing my cheek. The figures' heavenly glow blinded me from seeing their face...

"W-what test? Who are you?" I started to panic stopping myself from feeling much comfort from this being. She just gave a sweet -and familiar- giggle making my heart flutter.

"There will be a time in the mere future of your heroism work at U.A..." She began. Now more stern than sweet. "You will be put to the test against an immeasurable villain. I wish I could help you but-" The face became visibly clear. A sorry and concerned look bestow upon her perfect s/c face. Her beautiful and glimmering e/c eyes stared into my own. Her hair flowed against the iconic wind.

"Mum?" I asked with certainty. Even though I never met my Mother (As she died giving birth to me) She had such a familiar presence I virtually couldn't ignore.

"No," She looked even more concerned "I am you, the future you. This is the repercussion for the fail of your test. Death." The heavenly lights dimmed and clouds of dark fog began to cover the entire area I was in. I stood back, something felt off. I had a chill down my spine as I trembled in horror looking at the girl who was the future me. Her throat slit and blood tripled down her neck. She was exhausted from using her quirk. Behind her two boys -one of which I recognized- crying in an attempt to save her, ignoring this version of me.

"Stay with me! You can't die yet, dumbass... I- I need you!" The one I recognized as Bakugo, a hot-headed boy I went to middle school with and teased around to, called to 'me' trying to stop the blood pouring down my throat.

"I- I never got to tell you how much i- I loved-" The second boy, who I did not recognize, cut off his own sentence with an overflow of tears. He had two-toned hair and heterochromatic eyes. Both boys cried in an attempt to save the pained future you...

"Past the test before it's too late. Humanity will be in your hands..."

What happened?

I awoke in a sweat. The sun gleamed on my s/c face. Sweat dripped down my forehead. "A- a dream?" I muttered clearly remembering every second of the horror-filled nightmare. It was too realistic...

I took a nice shower to calm my nerves and took my mind off it by preparing for my very first day of school at U.A.

In the entrance exam, I tied with Bakugou, a boy whom I have a love-hate type relationship with. Regardless of the teasing and pain, we cause each other he always sticks up for me and I always believed him to be the greatest hero.

I tied my h/l h/c hair into (any hairstyle you'd like) And put on my ironed school uniform. It nicely accentuated my curves. Not slutty nor was it modest, just appealing I suppose.

I creaked open my father's bedroom door -where he was busy dreaming- with a stack of toast. "Papa, Breakfast! I need to start walking soon and you really got to go." A groan escaped his lips. He did not cooperate. "Dadda-Aizawa!" I teased brutally slumping on him.

"I'm up! I'm up! Go to school early and prepare if you have nothing to do rug-rat." His nickname for me 'rug-rat' always made me giggle.

"'Kay dadda-aizawa~... hehe" I did just as he said and began to walk to the spring path to my school.

~

I had decided to study in the schoolyard before class, after all, I vouched to keep my score of 4.5/5 Intellectual ability. After a while, I began to cheerily head towards my first class; Homeroom. 

My eyes drifted through the abundance of students.... and also through the mostly taken seats. I sighed electing to take the only empty seat near the middle; in between the two boys I saw in my dream. Maybe I could attempt to figure out what happened and why they were involved. I had to at least keep an eye on them.

"Hey, dumbass!" Bakugou called noticing me and turning his head away from the conversation he was having with his friends previously.

"Hey, Bakuhoe- Uh- oh I mean Katsuki... Oops," I said clearly trynna tease him. He let out a 'tsk' and said:

"Let's see if this time we can break the tie between us and see who wins, you remember what happens if you lose right, dumbass?" I remembered the deal we made. If I were to lose to Katsuki I had to 'go on a date with him' which he said would make a 'nightmare'. If Katsuki lost he had to ask out anyone I chose.

"Of course Katsuki, you're on!" I teased turning to the teacher who was my father about to start class in a sleeping bag.

He announced a few things I was told previously, now we were doing a quirk test... great. I had to spend a lot of time, with help from my (non-blood related) uncle All Might to obtain some physical strength. This was due to my quirk being a non-strength extending one. It, simply, is a more powerful version eraser quirk from my father and an updated quirk 'quirk mimicker' from my mother. Yet, I still don't think I can throw the ball further than what Katsuki just did using his quirk.

I had an idea, an ignorant one, that'll really piss off Katsuki.

As I went up to take my turn, I brushed Katsuki's arm activating my quirk and mimicking his own one without erasing it from him. I could now use explosion. He blushed at my brief touch, confused. "Go!"  Aizawa, who'd I'd formally call Papa, said gesturing at the sky.

I used Katsuki's quirk to blast the ball into the sky. The explosion set me back a little as I eyed my father for the anticipated result. "Tied with Katsuki..." My father, who was unsurprised, announced. Katsuki, the only one who understood what happened, was fuming. Everyone thought Katsuki and I had 'identical quirks' and made a skeptical out of it.

"Hey! You stole my quirk! You little-" Katsuki stopped himself from hurting me, still pouting. He then smirked. "Fine, if we're playing dirty you better get ready, dumbass." The class admired my quirk as Katsuki and I teased each other.

"Hot-headed Katsuki isn't gonna kill her?" A small brunette girl asked the boy I knew Katsuki called 'Deku'. 'Deku' was oddly familiar, he had the same similarity I felt when I first met Katsuki... But surely it's nothing I'm forgetting.

"Mmm, no. Katsuki has always been different from y/n. She's his only exception." He whispered back.

~~

"Hey, I need to talk to you." I heard a boy's voice ask coldly. I turned to see the two-tone-haired boy standing behind me.

"Yeah, okay..." I followed behind him.

He looked concerned...

A/n

Word count: 1112 (Average word count)

-> Months after I published this I edited it... wow this was a bad first chapter 

-> Years after I published this,, this fucking sucks my other fics r so much better than this which is my most popular 💀