2

The boy, also known as Todoroki led me into an empty hallway. The shadow of the walls cast upon his quite attractive face. I guess you could call him GlamouRoki...

Slam! His hand slammed against the wall I was leaning on behind me. Ah, this is what kabedon is... His normal composed expression fell into one of which Katsuki would use, agitation.

"Who are you?" He asked squinting at me.

I, completely flustered, awkward and generally scared managed to just say what I could. "Aizawa, Y/n? I- uh... Why?"

"Y-you..." he looked like he was struggling to say what he wanted. "You died." Now I was confused, but more than that entertained. I slipped out of his now loosened position.

"Oh? I did? Cool! Guess imma ghost then... Let's see... Boo? Oh, wow, totally effective! Nice catch Todoroki! Oh, what would I do without you?" He gripped my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Hear me out! I never have seen you before until today, I can say that with certainty, but... For some reason, you showed up in my dream yesterday. A huge villain was 'desperate for your quirk' or something and he killed you... Allegedly I wouldn't care for seeing someone die in my dream, especially someone I didn't know but I felt two emotions I never felt before. One was I couldn't stand the pain, the other... well, the world was definitely gonna end." I stood there awhile trynna grasp what he said. I recalled my dream from the previous night connecting the two.

"Was Katsuki there?"

"Yes, he cried, muttered a few words and called you a dumbass."

"Okay," I started to take this more seriously. "What injuries did I have?"

"Slit throat, some bruises and extreme fatigue."

"And, what did you say?"

"I- I don't know?! I couldn't control the words pouring from my mouth... I think I was trynna tell you I loved you... But why?"

I nodded. "I had the exact same one." His eyes widened in shock.

"What do we do?"

~~

"Hey dumbass, why were you with half and half bastard?" Katsuki asked as we reached our lockers.

"A dream we had," I stated, forgetting he was apart of it.

He dropped the bottle he had clutched in his hand. "A- about a test?" He grasped my shoulders, desperate looking.

"No way... You had it too?" He nodded. "Todoroki did too, we plan to investigate!" I told him completely focused, the more help to what the hell was going on the better. Instead of any usual expression, he would show he just stared at me, concerned.

"Y'know dumbass... That dream really fuckin' scared me. I told you that 'I need you-"

"Dumbass'." I finished his sentence. "Yeah I think maybe perhaps in the dream we were communicating, y'know through our dream... Oh! I came up with a possible outcome with Todoroki in the cafeteria during lunch! Maybe a horrible villain attacks us! What if he is so destructive he even cant be defeated by All Might, so, that's our job. Our test. And, maybe, if we fail that 'test' I lose my life."

He loosened his grip on my shoulders. "Not gonna fuckin' happen! I won't let that happen. Also, there is a possibility the test is just yours..."

"What do you mean?" I asked fiddling with the lock on my locker prepared to go home to my father.

"Well, right before that bitch-ass dream ended the 'future you' called out to a being I couldn't see, supposing that was the current you and she said some shit like 'oH tHe FaTe oF tHe wOrLd iS iN YoUR HAnDS~!" Katsuki said tryna imitate my voice. I laughed.

"Very possible, and yes, that figure was me." As I finally pulled open my locker door, a letter addressed to me fell out. Weird...

"What's that?" Katsuki asked agitated. "A love letter on your first fuckin' day? Wow, good fucking job you're slaying it..." Katsuki said, sarcastically, as I looked at the heart sticker covering the seal. The handwriting with my name on it was neat cursive but looked particularly male, (No stereotyping but... yeah)

"Uh! No, it must be something else... I'll read it later, 'kay?" I said awkwardly shoving it into my bag.

"Whatever..." Katsuki said jealously. Before I left the school premises to go home, he reminded me softly. "Be careful on your way home, dumbass! Don't want your fuckin throat being slit or I'll goddamn- whatever..." He stopped himself blushing a bit.

"Thanks, Katsuki! You too, okay?" I gave him my most genuine smile.

~~

I came home before my father, who was still probably at school. I slumped onto my f/c bed. I took open my bag looking for my hair tye when my fingers picked up an apple-scented letter. Guess I should open it... Something scared me about opening it, and I wasn't keen to, regardless, I pulled open the envelope anyway. Two photos and a letter fell out. I felt uneasy reading the letter first.

My sweet-hearted Y/n,

I've watched you for a while, from afar generally.

I'm putting this blatantly...

I love you... I love you so much, in fact!

So much you couldn't know! I know everything about you~! <33

The rest of the letter was filled with private information I never shared and details not even the most perceptive person could pick up on... My hands shook as I read the bottom.

Obviously, I can't tell you just yet~ But here, I don't go to your school and soon we will unite... You are my future lover, but, realistically you'll be my lover now and forever <33

I felt like throwing up with fear. My hands shook as I threw the letter into the trash can without thinking. This is a sick joke! right?  I soon understood the severity of the situation to see two pictures of me with hearts and MY signature perfume coating it. One was one of me in the bathtub! Perv! I'm gonna kill you I swear! And another was one of me in my P.E uniform smiling at Izuku. I thought this was weird seeing how the person said 'they didn't go to your school' Was it a ruse... or...

When dadda-Aizawa returned home I had decided to ignore it and focus on my 'test'. The two of us ate dinner, my father not noticing anything wrong with me who erased the letter from my mind. "Oh, I forgot to mention... All Might will be at school tomorrow," He mentioned to me.

"Really?! Oh my god, it has been a few months! I cant wait to see him!"

"Yeah... You will be doing a battle and getting your new uniforms, that's all I can say..."

I, extremely excited nodded readily for my day tomorrow.

Everything is fine! I have Katsuki and Todoroki and maybe even Izuku... Plus I have Dadda-Aizawa and Uncle-Might, nobody can hurt me!  I still carefully closed my blinds and locked my window.

I am okay...