High

It was a Normal day for a certain Ravenette Getting ready for his joint mission with the Sound Pillar Uzui Tegen.

Heck He was more worried on how to Ignore the Man for 2 weeks than the Mission itself, poor Giyuu.

(╥﹏╥)

On their way to their Destined location they had to make a Few stops to Kill Demons they had came across at night.

It wasn't Long till they were about to move out until...

Black...

All the Ravenette saw was pitch black, it was quiet and so he assumed it must be some pesky Blood demon art from a demon they must have left out or Haven't killed yet..

"why am I getting tired all of a sudden"

I need to stay awake...

(*'∇`*)

His eyes shot open, He was sweating bad, he grunted 'Ugh..where am I? What happened?' he asked himself mentally, then stopped to take a Look at his Surroundings 'Wait what is this place..Am I in someone's room?' It wasn't long till he noticed something...

Why on Earth was his Face along with everyone else he Knew Plastered on the Walls...

Nezuko
Tanjiro
Zenitsu
Inosuke
Shinobu
Kyojuro

Everyone... What's weird is that most of them was him.
The hell was going on?

He looked around the Room he was in and Saw a Unfinished Painting of Himself near the window where heck! The Sunlight made Him look more glorious (The painting) it was no Mistaken that is was him in the Painting because His haori was already painted..it was painted very well it almost took him a Second to double check if it was a Photo or Actual paint..

With his Curiosity he Looked Outside the window and..

Wow

It looked like the house was in some mountain that you could see the City..A full ass view that It was Almost breath taking, but wait..The city looked way more.. advance for him and those things moving on the Road that He could barely see..

He couldn't entertain His Curiosity of the place he was in Until he remembered something.

'Wait! Uzui where is he? We still have a mission is he here too?'

Before he could continue his panic for the sound pillar the Door behind him Slowly opened, He was about to pull his sword out of its sheath until he saw the Figure that was about to come in..

It was A Girl..

With a Body pillow with His face on It.

Uhhhhhh...

It seems the Girl was too Occupied with that weird glowing box in her hand that she didn't see him By the Window right Fucking In front of her..

It wasn't long till she Saw Giyuu In front Of Him..

Silence..

Giyuu sweat dropped.
Before he Could even Open his mouth to say a Word He was Cut off..

"Aight I've been reading too many Fanfics I'm seeing Shit again I think I'm High.. "

*Shuts Door*