real world

". . ."

Before Giyuu could even have a moment to Process that, The door violently swung open revealing the same girl, Her eyes were piercing right through his soul as if she was trying so hard to read his mind.

"Uhhhh...Leah Can you come here for a sec?"

A voice echoed through the door

"What For? I'm busy"

"I'm Seeing Giyuu infront of me, I think I'm seeing things-"

"BITCH WHER-"

another girl with brown hair popped out of the door pushing the other one away making a Loud 'Thud' sound along with glass breaking.

Yikes

The poor ravenette sweat drops at this, He builded up his courage and said "...Where am I? And why are my faces along with everyone plastered on this room? Who are you? "

"BITCH I SEE HIM TOO I-" this time it was the brown haired girls turn to get pushed away by the Tomato Head.

"Enough! Poor dude is already confused! Go back to playing with you're shitty Fortnite game.."

Game.. What?

It wasn't long till she finally closed the door on the brown haired girl..She took a deep sigh and "Are you real?"

What? Of course I'm real what is she talking about?
"I am..what is this place?" Giyuu leaned by the window his hand holding the hilt of his sword in case this was some sort of blood demon art..

"You're at my House, and ummm..." She paused "Do you not know where you are right now? Or more like.. year?"

"No The last thing I remembered was fighting a demon along with the sound pillar"

"Sound pillar?! You mean his flamboyance Uzui tegen?!?" Her eyes Shone in adoration like He just told a child they will be having a new pet.

This was where he Had enough.
Immediately he pulled out his sword from its sheath and pointed it at her neck, a inch away might I add..

"W-wha-"

"How do you know his name? And Explain why our faces are all over this room, are you a Spy?"

Boy was he dead serious, sure you would say some lines like 'Giyuu can stomp on me and I'd thank him' kind of stuff, But right now This was fucking real, He can swing the fucker and I'd be yeeted out of existence..Oh God don't make me die a Virgin please...

"W-wait you're from a show called demon slayer! You guys are just fictional characters from the show but I guess not!?!" she Was sweating so bad, I mean how tf would she explain this anyway?

"I'm from a what?"

"You're from A Show! An Anime that we Watch!" She Explained, her hands in the Air like she was just caught doing a crime..

"If You Don't believe me I'll S-show you! Please! You must have been sent here! the Real world!"

"Real world?"