Stuck here

awkward

That's all you could think of..

FUCKINNN AWKWARD!!

You spent at least 1 hour explaining shit to him..
What anime is..
How we are from different Universes and all that Shit..

'I thought it was usually the reader who get transported into their world, but Nope!'

"So..." I trailed off.

"Does this mean you know what will happen in the future?..in our world? How Muzan will be defeated?"

Oh shit..

"Sadly no," Motherfckin lies-

"Oh.." Poor ravenette low-key looked dissapointed tho- he actually hoped he could get info from this world how to Obliterate Michael- Muzan..

'I gotta keep this dude away from manga Spoilers'

"Wait!" You exclaimed surprising the ravenette across you "Since you're gonna be stuck here! We gotta get you out of those Clothes..if you walk around in public with that people will think you're a cosplayer..And I know you don't like getting bombarded by strangers for Photos with you.."

'C-cosplay..?' Giyuu thought

"I'll Have the Maids take you're measurements so They get you the right sizes!"

"Thank you.."

"huh?"

"Thank you for you're Hospitality And time...And for giving me a place to stay" he Mumbled..

"Of course!.. It's a nasty world out there Especially since you're not familiar with...things here"

You Immediately Turn around Slamming you're Hand to you're chest Clutching you're shirt, shutting you're eyes..

'Ugh..He's such a perfect being, such simple words but I think I have diabetes already..I feel like a pest when I breath the same air as this Man..'