Explanation

"Real world?"

('∀`)♡

"This is...Really gonna take awhile to explain and it might sound like utter Fuckery but it's not.." She explained "But m-maybe you're willing to Listen? I'll explain everything as clearly as I can.." She looked down.

Giyuu was looking at the said girl attentively, trying to spot and lies but he couldn't see any, she seemed like someone he can trust in at the moment "I'll listen.." He murmured returning his sword back at its sheath..

"Great! Let's talk about it downstairs, I can understand my room would be a weird place to talk about this matter because..euhhmm you're face is all over this room along will all you're companions.." [Can't say friends coz you know our bby]

As they were walking down the frickin long stairs, Giyuu couldn't help but eye the place, heck the designs, the Modern style and overall The size of this place, you could hardly call this a home but. A frickin mansion. Just who was this girl?

[Think of it like this but kinda longer lmao]

Both of them finnaly reached the Guest room where She Offered Him to take a Seat, and dayum giyuu never sat in a Couch so damn soft.

Silence..

"Sooo...What do you wanna ask first?" she sweat dropped 'Damm he really is Quiet-'

"Where am I?" He asked

"You're at my House and, Were in 2020.." she Said, almost Whispering that last part.

"2020...?"

She took a Deep Sigh "The year 2020..."

Giyuus eyes Widened, I mean who wouldn't be shocked to hear they just Traveled..how many frickin years ahead of time, His eyes darted back to the girl checking if she was lying or not..

"Also...euhmm This isn't you're world, might I add, you're From a Fictional Animated show called Demon slayer, you're Kinda suppose to be not Real but I guess not?" she Tried to make things less awkward to say the least..

Giyuu was Completely silent..

"show me this Animated show you Talk about"

[26 Episodes Later]💁‍♀

Oh boy You were low-key hyped to have an Actual character of a Show react to their own show....but euhmmm shit kinda didn't go as planned, You forgot Those scenes where Tanjiro is Gonna see sabito and The moment you looked at giyuu You were mortified, He started hugging you're poor Tv Trying to talk to sabito and the poor dude was balling his shit, and in final Selection where the demon explained how he killed makomo and Sabito thats where you kinda...screwed this mans brains which You Absolutely regret...

Oh let's not forget Hee Hee man and Ep 26 where all that shit with demons happened....

"So......" you started Off
"Do..you Kinda get it..now?"