The Last Strawberry Crepe - Haechan

So I asked -aerizennie- to give me something to write about
Thanks hon, I got real bored

"Can I have one Strawberry Crepe?"
______________________

I made my way to the counter of the small cafe. It was a late afternoon when I got out, at about 5 pm maybe. I just had finished my lessons and decided to go out to treat myself. Dealing with a bunch of kids with ongoing puberty is stressful, add that plus paper work, checking projects and tests and managing their grades. It only gave me headaches, barely any sleep.

I scanned through the glass where different pastries sat as display. My eyes landed on one of them and I looked up at the cashier who looked tired as ever.

"Can I have one Strawberry Crepe?" A voice and I asked in unison. I looked to my side and spotted a taller boy,tanned skin and doe eyes standing out. We both looked at each other, giving him a neutral expression as he raised a brow at me. Our attention brought back to the cashier as she sighed. She yelled over one of the waiters to temporarily take over as she went out to go somewhere. "Yes?" She smiled at us.

"One Strawberry Crepe." The boy and I once again voiced out at the same time, this time we gave each other side-eyes. The waitress walked off to the kitchen and yelling out a question, walking back to us with an apologetic look on her face.

"I'm sorry but we only have one left.."

The boy searched through his pocket and got out his wallet, "I'll take it, I'm richer." He shamelessly stated while flashing a fake smile my way.

I scoffed wide-eyed at his statement and got out my wallet too, "Hah, richer my ass." I slammed my black card on the counter, startling the poor waitress.

"What ass?" He fired back while he also took out a black card from his wallet, fanning it in my face. Both of us burning holes into each other's eyes as the waitress nervously tried to stop us before anything else gets more chaotic. "Please calm down-" she stuttered while flashing both us a nervous smile. Though we both decided to ignore what she had said and continued on our glaring contest.

"The Order. Is. Mine." My eyes narrowed at him, he only chuckled. "I don't think so." He sneered.

God- I came here to treat myself, apparently that's too much to ask.

The cashier walked back and inhaled in frustration at the sight, pinching the bridge of her nose as she moved the waitress aside, by that time the boy and I were already gripping onto each other's collars as we gave each other plastic smiles.

"I'm gonna have to ask both of you to leave." The cashier ordered, her voice stern. I slowly turn my head towards her, the smile still stuck to my face. "But-"

"I'll give you two idiots ten seconds before I call the cops." She demanded, her voice louder as she looked at both of us wide-eyed.

That's how we both ended up standing outside the cafe, side by side as we disappointingly stared at the not-so busy streets.

" Wow, congratulations flatass, now none of us have that damned strawberry crepe." He snapped his head towards me and groaned, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "One more word and I'll slit your throat, douchebag." I crossed my arms over my chest, blowing away the dark bangs that covered my eyes.

"You don't have the balls- "

"Neither do you." He dramatically gasped at my remark and placed a hand over his chest. He pouted and furrowed his brows "That was uncalled for- " "So was your birth." I muttered, but it was loud enough for him to hear.

He scoffed and placed his hands on his hips. "For your information my birth was the biggest blessing." He snarled at me, I only rolled my eyes at him.

It came to a point of silence and we managed to find a bench nearby to sit on. Nobody muttered a word and we didn't bother look up at each other. An idea popped in my head as I abruptly stood, the boy eyeing me, clearly still annoyed. "Stay here for a second." I rushed off to the corner.

It took me a while, but I was now walking back, holding onto two drinks, one on each hand. I arrived to where the bench was and saw him leaning on the bench's arm rest, his chin resting on his hand as he stared out into the distance. "Oi," he turned his head towards me and lowered the orange tinted glasses he now wore, quirking a brow.

He looked down at the drink that I held in his direction, his eyes going back and forth between me and the drink. He snatched it from my hand and looked away, huffing. "Thanks, flatass." He quietly acknowledged while poking the straw through.

"Fuck off, my ass is as thick as your ego." I sat back down on the bench, crossing my leg over the other. He held in his laugh by sipping on his drink.

A few moments of silence took over since we ran out of words to say. The boy seemed to be busy with something but I shrugged it off. The quetness was interrupted by the sound of a vehicle nearing us. A black van slowing down as it parked in front of us. The boy stood up with his drink in hand, the vehicle's door sliding open with a bunch of boys beckoning him to hurry.

He walked towards them before turning to me. "Hey flatass-" I cut him off, sipping on my drink "My name's Yuri, hoe." He stifled another laugh.

"I was kidding. You're hella fine, by the way. Thanks for the drink!" He gestured at the drink I was holding, then entered the van and closed the door.

I watched the vehicle move away, frozen stiff at his words. I sipped on my drink, noticing something was attached to it when I looked down. I turned it and saw a paper. I huffed and smiled to myself.

Written on it was a name and below it were numbers.

Haechan
############

Ps.
Thanks for the drink, flatass

___________________________

Oop