Ch. 4

Small Bump Ch. 4

They all slept in the living room in sleeping bags, I joined them with my sleeping bag next to Liam and Louis. Kelly got home minutes later and smiled at me. Louis got up and gave her a hug. "We have missed you." Kelly said. Louis introduced his band mates to her. She then said "I'll let you teenagers do your thing." and then she walked into her room upstairs. It was the beginning of summer so no school for me! Yay!!!

I don't really know how it happened but I ended up pouring my feelings out to Liam while everyone else was asleep. He was just so easy to talk too! "I feel so alone sometimes!" I cried to him as he held me in his arms. "It's ok babe I promise I'm here for you." he looked down at me and smiled as we lay together in his big sleeping bag. My sleeping bag was all the way where Harry was. I don't know how that happened but I was fine being in Liam's arms all night. ;) Just kidding! But seriously I really really like him like more than just friends. I was pretty sure he was single but he has a billion girls prettier than me to choose from. I explained to him how much I was thankful for him to listen and be there for me. "Babe, I will always be loyal to you, you seem lovely." he smiled down at me looking me in the eyes. Oh my God, Woah.. His eyes were GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful light brown eyes like a puppy's eyes! We just lay their looking at each other in silence but not awkward silence, just perfectly sweet silence with no words needed. I was cuddled into his perfectly chiseled chest. He bent his head down slightly just close enough to kiss me. I tilted my head up closer to his and noticed his soft pink lips came to mine perfectly. Our lips danced in harmony as we lay in his sleeping bag. His hand was behind my neck gently pushing my closer to him. My hands were tangled in his hair. I moved now where he was on top of me. Gently, he moved his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongue massaging each other as we seemed perfect for each other. Was this real life or a dream? He slightly moved his lips away from mine, probably to breath. He smiled down at me as I looked back up at his gorgeous eyes. I noticed him look at my lips. He moved in ready for more lip action until suddenly, we heard Louis shout "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LIAM JAMES PAYNE?!?!?! GET OFF OF MY SISTER!" Liam looked very surprised. He quickly stood up and helped me up with his hand. I stood next to him as Louis looked at him with hatred in his eyes. "I am very ashamed of you Liam and Savannah." Louis looked me in the eyes. "Louis! Why can't you understand I'm not 5 anymore?!? I am an adult! I make my own decisions!" I yelled back. "I know Savannah, but I don't want you to get hurt!" I was boiling with anger. "Why can't you get it through your head that Liam is a nice guy and I am an adult?!?" "Savannah, I understand but I don't like my little sister kissing my friend!" I ran up to Liam and kissed him passionately just for Louis to watch! Liam was very surprised. Liam stood there as I kissed him. Louis was getting very red with anger. I let go on Liam and looked at Louis. "You have to accept this! It's my decision!" Louis went up to Liam and quietly but very angrily said "You better never ever hurt my beautiful little sister, because if you do bad things will happen." Liam looked at Louis. "I'm very sorry this happened. I never meant for a fight." Liam said apologetically. "It's ok lad." Louis replied with a hug to Liam and then came and gave me a big bear hug. "I just don't want you to get hurt because I love and care about you."

---

Do you like it? -Kate