Chapter 13 : Too much to explain

"Heh... im probably not the only one seeing bloody faces, its probably more people experiencing this..."
Belarus spoke to herself intensely. While she was in her room, Alone in the house, She saw another creepy face, it was blue, and had a Note under it.
It said, "Belarus, its me Russia. Im not dead, im just trapped inside a dark room. Somehow
You have others upon your side, seeing what you see. There is a gathering at the
Forest, where you lost me and Ukraine, There will be more clues like this. You and your
Team must find these blue, Orange, Red, smiley faces, when you find the final face you will be able to set us free.
Love, Your older brother.
Russia"
Belarus stood still, she cannot believe this is happening.
{Meanwhile with Philippines}
Philippines saw the same note, she immediately packed her bags full of water, clothing and more.
Everyone was gone by then. It was just her and her dad. Her dad was gonna drop her off but she refused.

{10:30 at the tree}
Belarus made it to the tree and saw, Philippines, Poland, And America. She introduced herself, and everyone got in America's  Van, he had a map.
Everyone sat there bags on the back of the trunk, buckled up, and were on the road.  An hour past and, Philippines was charging her phone, Poland and Belarus were talking about the sticker they found

  An hour past and, Philippines was charging her phone, Poland and Belarus were talking about the sticker they found

^
And  America was driving listening to his favorite song until they got a flat tire in the middle of nowhere. "Thank god! Theres a gas station up ahead."
Poland said getting everyone to leave the car, they all tried to push but they only
     Made it halfway inside the parking lot. America got fierce and ended up using all his might to get them in a parking spot. They all walked inside holding five dollars each, America payed for gas, and Belarus payed for the air pump. Philippines and Poland bought snacks for everyone. After all that they headed back in the car, "GUYS LOOK!" Belarus screamed from a distance. Everyone ran over quickly as they can and Saw something unbelievable.

To Be continued...

———-/—-
Hello Fellow readers! I know I know, I haven't updated in a while... But ive been working on how my next book "Road Trip" Was gonna go. It's Another countryhumans book. I will give the latest Update on the trailers and i will try to keep in touch :) Thanks for reading my book!