8

Y/n POV

"N/n-Chan is so cute~" Ranpo purred.

"N-No I'm not!" I pushed him away standing up.

I looked away so he wouldn't see my pink face. Ranpo chuckled standing up behind me. His arms wrapped around me and he rested his chin on my shoulder, smiling.

"Did I embarrass you, N/n-Chan?" Ranpo asked.

"Sh-Shut up! Let go of me!" I huffed, trying to push him away.

He only hugged me tighter, laughing softly. His warm breath hit my neck and I tensed up.

"Ranpo! Let go of me!" I whined.

"Awh.. you're no fun." He huffed, releasing me from his bear hug.

I quickly walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie, angrily munching on it. Ranpo walked in, chuckling at my actions. I turned away from him but I felt his eyes on me.

"So mean.." I huffed, stuffing a cookie in Ranpo's mouth. "G-Go away.." I hissed, finishing my cookie.

Ranpo finished eating his cookie.

"Y/n-Chan~" Ranpo sighed.

"What.." I turned his way.

"Give me a hug~! You felt so warm when I hugged you..." he complained.

"E-Eh- n-no!" I stuffed my hands in my pocket.

"Hmm..." Ranpo tapped his chin.

A grin settled on his face and he stepped closer to me. He leaned down and I jumped back slightly. His eyes opened and he looked into mine. My face warmed up again and I backed away. Ranpo smiled, chuckling. He pecked my forehead and took a step back.

"W-What the hell! D-don't do that!" I yelped, covering my red face.

Ranpo laughed, patting my head. "Sorry, Y/n. You're just so cute when you get embarrassed." He smiled.

"It's getting late, Ranpo.." I noted, looking at the clock on the kitchen wall. "Maybe you should head home." I said.

"Hmm. I wanna stay here with N/n-Chan~!" He said, childishly

~×~

I huffed, pushing Ranpo away. "S-Scoot over.." I growled.

Ranpo nuzzled his head into my shoulder. I tensed up slightly.

"It's not like we haven't shared the same bed, Y/n. Plus, last time you wouldn't let me leave." Ranpo huffed, pulling me into a tight hug.

"B-But that's different!" I said, my face flushing.

"Sh.. just go to sleep.." Ranpo sighed.

"I-" Ranpo covered my mouth.

"Just go to sleep.." he repeated

I gave in, closing my eyes. I felt Ranpo smile against my shoulder. I quickly fell asleep.

Ranpo's POV

Y/n fell asleep. I slowly sat up, trying not to wake her.

'So cute...'

I sighed slightly, smiling to myself. I crawled out of bed and grabbed the keys for her apartment. I walked out, closing and locking the door behind me. (It has a lock on the inside, you're not trapped)

I walked out of the apartment building, walking down the street. I hummed softly, finally seeing the store we had passed by on the way to her apartment. I walked inside.

'Crap.. I don't know what size to get her..'

I sighed, looking around anyways.

"Hm." I saw a f/c sweater with small music notes.

I smiled, grabbing the sweater. I brought it to the check out, setting it on the counter.

"Is that all?" The lady asked.

"Yes. Thank you ma'am." I hummed, paying for the sweater.

~×~

I walked back to Y/n's apartment, unlocking the door. I silently slipped in, closing and locking it behind me. I folded the sweater neatly. I set it on the table. I took a small lollipop out of my pocket and set it with the sweater.

I quietly slipped back under the covers of her bed. Y/n's body was curled up in a small ball, as if she was protecting herself. My eyes opened and softened at the sight. Cautious not to wake her, I slowly slipped my arms around her stomach, pulling her close to me. Her body was tense but seemed to relax. I rested my chin on her head and slowly fell asleep.

~×~

Y/n POV

I woke up, my eyes slightly sore. I turned my head, seeing Ranpo sleeping next to me. Tears slightly stung my eyes but they faded and I flipped over, snuggling into his chest. I felt safer now..

~Flashback~

Y/n POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling slightly cold. Ranpo wasn't laying beside me anymore. I sighed, my eyes feeling teary.

'Why do I feel like crying...'

I sighed, feeling the tears slightly drip off of my face. Why did I think someone cared. I knew he was just playing with me... damnit.

~Normal~

Y/n POV

I grasped Ranpo's shirt, closing my eyes again.

"Y/n..? What's the matter..?" Ranpo asked from above me, in a sleepy tone.

I looked up, my eyes still slightly red and puffy.

"I-.... I thought you left... you... you came back though.." I muttered, stifling my tears.

"Y/n... I could never leave you. Why would I do that?" Ranpo hums, pulling me closer to him. "I only left to get you a present. I'm sorry.." he finished.

I looked up at him again. He smiled at me and let go of me. I felt a little cold but sat up. Ranpo yawned, sitting up as well.

"Well, c'mon." Ranpo smiled, climbing out of bed.

I sat there for a moment before following him. He led me to the kitchen and handed me a f/c hoodie with a lollipop. I smiled slightly. Pulling the hoodie over my head. It was a little big but I loved it.

"Thank you Ranpo-San." I smiled.

He nodded. I huffed slightly, stepping forward. I wrapped my arms around him and he chuckled.

"Awww! N/n-Chan is finally hugging me!" He said in a childish tone.

He'd pat my head softly, smiling down at me.

"Thank you Ranpo..." I mumbled, letting go of him.

"Of course- I mean, it's a little big but yo-" I didnt let him finish.

"No, for... Thank you for staying..." I looked up at him.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked down at me, smiling again.

"Anything for my sweet, Y/n-Chan.."

_________________________

Phew- chapter 8 complete ♡

Hope you enjoyed

~Sheep