12

I have two new books in my drafts. Dazai and Chuuya. I'm gonna make an Atsushi book soon but I'm not gonna post anything until I finish this one. But I have started working on the first chapter of the Dazai book. But until then- this book is my main priority! Enjoy ♡
________________________________

Y/n POV

I hummed softly, playing with Ranpo's soft, silky hair. He was asleep on the couch and I had his head in my lap. I yawned, resting my head in the couch as I pet Ranpo's hair. I felt him shift slightly and I looked down at him. His cheek was resting against my legs and his lips were slightly parted.

I looked reached for my book on the coffee table and barely was able to reach it. I didn't want to wake up Ranpo. I flipped my book open to the page I was on.

I felt Ranpo shift again and he hummed softly in his sleep. I smiled down at him, playing with his hair as I read.

He moved again and grunted softly. I looked back down and his eyes fluttered open. He looked up at me and I felt my face heat up a bit.

I closed my book and stopped playing with his hair. Ranpo sat up, yawning. His emerald eyes fluttering open and he looked at me, a smile if him perfectly built face. I looked up at him and he yawned again.

"Ranpo are you still sleepy?" I asked.

He silently nodded and I patted my lap.

"Y-...You can go back to sleep.." I hummed, blushing slightly.

Ranpo smirked, his eyes closed and he tugged me into a tight hug. He nuzzled his face into my neck and smiled.

"Is Y/n-Chan offering herself to me as a pillow?" Ranpo asked in a joking manner with a chuckle.

I blushed, struggling to get out of his grip. "NO YOU MORON!" I hissed.

Ranpo just laughed, hugging me even more.

I grunted, finally pushing him off of me. He smiled, lying his head on the armrest of the couch. I sighed, turning the tv on. Ranpo hummed, stretching his legs out to push me slightly. I huffed, softly hitting him with a pillow. Ranpo looked up, grabbing the pillow and throwing it at me.

"Hey!" I huffed.

Ranpo chuckled and I grabbed the pillow, hitting him on the head with it.

"Owww.." Ranpo hummed.

I giggled, and threw the pillow at him. He picked it up and hit my arm with it. I pushed him away and grabbed the pillow, pushing it into his face. He grabbed my arm and pushed me over. I dropped the pillow and Ranpo poked my side. I jerked away from his hand, laughing.

"That tickles! S-stop!" I tried pushing him off.

"Nope!" He said, continuing to tickle me.

"Haha- Stop it, Ranpo-San!" I begged.

I kicked his leg and he fell, his head landing on my chest. His hands tensed up slightly and let go of my side. I blushed. Ranpo sat up, his cheeks tinted a bit pink. He scooted back.

"S-sorry, Y/n.." he said embarrassed. I shook my head, sitting up.

My face felt warm and I softly punched arm. He looked over, his head slight tilted.

I hummed, covering my face. Ranpo chuckled and I punched his arm again.

I sat up, looking at Ranpo. He smiled at me and pulled me onto his lap. I blushed again and tried to squeeze out of his grip. He hugged me tighter and I looked up, my eyes meeting his green ones.

"Ranpo...?" I mumbled.

He blinked, looking away. I blushed and looked down. I felt Ranpo's hands shift as they rested on my waist. My head shot up and Ranpo hummed. His eyes were still open. He leaned forward, kissing my nose softly.

My eyes widened and he pulled away, his eyes closed once again. He smiled softly, patting my head. I looked away again. Ranpo's hand pushed my head into his chest. He hummed softly, his hand playing with my hair. I felt my eyes start to close.

Ranpo's POV

Y/n fell asleep. I smiled, feeling her heartbeat against my chest. I carefully laid us down, making sure not to wake her up.

"Your turn for a nap..." I mumbled, smiling to myself.

I rested my head on the arm of the couch and let myself fall asleep aswell.

~×~

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I yawned, suddenly feeling a weight on me. I looked down, seeing Y/n. I smiled and but then winced in pain. My neck hurt from sleeping with it on the armrest. I groaned in pain and annoyance, rubbing my neck. Y/n shifted, her h/c hair brushing against my hand.

I huffed softly, raking my hand gently through her hair. She hummed softly, her face nuzzling my chest. I blushed slightly and smile. Her hands had a firm grip on my shirt and tiny snores came from her body.

Her eyes cracked open and she shuffled slightly. I rested my hand on her head and she looked up. I smiled at her and she sat up slowly. She let out a quiet yawn. I sat up as well and she scooted off of me.

I winced, rubbing my neck. "Morning, sunshine." I smiled at her.

She blushed replying with a soft 'morning'.

She looked up at me see rubbing my neck. She scooted over.

"Is your neck okay?" She asked, her sweet voice was so soothing.

I nodded and she puffed her cheeks. She crawled behind me and I just scratched the back of my head.

I felt her warm hands against my neck as she started to massage it. I hummed, the feeling causing my shoulders to relax.

She stopped and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Ranpo... I-...." She trailed off, her hands letting go of my neck.

I turned to face her. She looked up at me and I leaned forward, softly kissing her. Her eyes widened, meeting mine. Her face turned bright red. I pulled away, apologizing and standing up.

Y/n POV

I sat there, my face felt like it was in fire. Ranpo stood up, walking off with a quiet 'sorry'.

I heard him sit down in the kitchen. I covered my face with one hand, the other softly touching my lips.

'W-what just happened?!'

___________________

I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been a bit busy and dealing with family problems...
-
But I hope this chapter is ok! It's not that much action but Ranpo is makin some moves ;) Hope you enjoyed ^^