11

I just found this song like yesterday and I love it♡
______________________

Y/n POV

I hummed softly, dipping a sugar cookie in my coffee. Ranpo peeked around a corner and I sneered at him. He quickly disappeared behind the corner.

I heard him call from around the corner, "Y/n-Chan~! Why are you so mad?" He whined.

I didn't reply. I grabbed my book and started reading it. I heard Ranpo sigh.

I growled, turning the page. I munched on the cookie. I set my book down, turning the tv on.

Ranpo snuck up behind me, resting his chin on my head. I sighed, knowing I can't stay mad at him forever.

I reached up, grabbing his hat. I moved away, placing it on my head. I looked up at Ranpo and he smiled. Ranpo sat down on the couch and I sat next to him. He pet my head softly and I closed my eyes.

"Y/n-Chan. Can I have hug~?" Ranpo asked.

"Eh-... Err, alright.." I looked up.

He smiled, his eyes fluttering open. He pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

I blushed, hugging him back slightly.

Ranpo's POV

She's so tense...

I opened my eyes slightly, looking down at her beautiful, h/c hair. He eyes were closed and he arms were loosely wrapped around me.

"Y/n... do you not like hugs?" I asked her.

"..." She didn't respond, but her grip on my tightened.

She looked up at me.

"I don't... but your hugs are... comforting.." she finally said.

I smiled at her, patting her head. She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I rested my head on hers. Her body tensed up again slightly but she calmed down.

I felt her shift slightly. I lifted my head up and she wrapped her legs around me.

"..." She didn't say anything. She just sat there, clinging to me.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I asked, patting her head again.

She nodded.

I was slightly confused but she just sat there.

Her legs unwrapped from around me and she pushed me over on the couch. I grunted and she crawled on top of me, laying down on my chest. Her eyes were slightly open and a bit glossy.

"Now I can make sure you stay this time..." she mumbled.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly. Her hands grabbed my shirt again.

Y/n POV

I closed my eyes, snuggling into Ranpo's chest. He stood up slowly, holding me with him. He laid down on the bed, pulling a blanket over us.

I slowly felt myself fall asleep.

Ranpo's POV

Y/n fell asleep on my chest. I smiled, looking up at the ceiling. She didn't move that much, only adjusting to be comfortable or gripping me tighter. I looked down at her, softly stroking her hair.

~×~

I woke up the next morning, Y/n was still asleep. I saw soft morning sunlight seeping through the blinds.

Y/n's head was resting under my chin. She had moved a bit in her sleep.

"So cute..." I mumbled patting her head.

She got up, sitting on my stomach. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and yawned. Y/n looked down at me, blinking the sleep out of her eyes.

She got off of my stomach and I sat up.

"Do you wanna go get breakfast?" I asked her.

She nodded, crawling out of bed. I followed, walking into the living room area. I sat on the couch, wait for Y/n to finish getting ready.

She walked out, yawning slightly. She was wearing the hoodie I got her with leggings and sneakers.

Y/n POV

Ranpo looked up, smiling at me. I grabbed my keys and phone and stuffed them in my hoodie pocket. Ranpo hummed, grabbing my hand and rushing us out of the building.

He slowed down and we walked down the sidewalk. I slightly shook his hand off and he looked back at me. I looked up at the buildings, trying to avoid eye contact.

Ranpo huffed, grabbing my hand again and intertwining our fingers. I blushed and Ranpo chuckled.

~×~

Ranpo let go of my hand as we walked inside the breakfast place. My hand felt cold and I looked at the ground, avoiding looking at anyone.

We sat down and waited to order. Ranpo got some waffles and I just wanted a coffee.

I heard whispering and looked up, two girls were looking at Ranpo and I, giggling to each other. I narrowed my eyes, sipping my coffee. One of the pointed at me and they laughed slightly. I growled, setting my coffee down. Ranpo looked up.

"What's the matte-" I stood up, walking over to the girls.

"If you have something to say about me, say it to my face, you swine." I growl at one if them.

She laughed making me more pissed off.

"Y/n.." Ranpo stood up.

I felt my eyes sting.

"Haha! Sorry we just didn't think someone like you could be with such a cute boy." Her friend joined, laughing as well. (Remeber bby, you're beautiful 😌💞)

I hands clutched at my sides, my nails digging into my palms.

Ranpo pulled my into his chest, his arms wrapped around me.

"And what if she is?" He asked, his eyes fluttering open.

They stopped laughing, looking at Ranpo and I. Ranpo tighted his grip on me. The girls stood up, walking out. Ranpo hummed, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Ranpo asked.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, "Thank you.."

Ranpo smiled, letting go of me.

"Good." I pulled me back over and sat me in my seat.

He started eating his waffles again. I smiled slightly, sipping my coffee.

Ranpo cut off a piece of the waffle and held it up to me. I set me coffee down and he furrowed his eyebrows, pushing it against my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and he let me try it. I hummed, tasting the sweetness of the syrup on them.

"These are really good.." I hummed.

Ranpo grinned and finished eating his waffles.

"Let's come here together more often then!"

__________________________

This chapter isn't to much action but its wholesome ♡