Chapter 1

*Cheryls POV*

"Thank yous London, good night!" Nadine shouted into the mic as she stood next to me wrapping her arms around Sarah and hugged her.

"Thank you for these amazing 10 years London! We love you and goodnight!" I shouted.

"Well done girls! Another amazing show!" Our manager Hillary said as we walked off stage in our dresses.

"God it was tiring!" Nicola said sitting on the sofa.

"When's the next concert?" I asked sitting next to Nicola.

"In next week up in Newcastle." Hillary beamed.

"Yay!" I squealed jumping up and down.

"So do we get to go home for a bit?" Sarah asked still holding onto Nadine.

"Yes it does." Hillary answered.

"Home sounds nice!" Kimberley said walking in.

"Yous lucky buggers get to go home to hour partners and I have to sort out me divore papers with Ashley." I said frowning.

"I'll come stay with you then so you don't get lonely." Kimberley said not even thinking twice about her answer.

"Ok pet." I said hugging her tight.

"See you next week girls!" Hillary said walking out leaving us alone.

"See you girls." Sarah said dragging Nadine out after her.

"Bye girls! See you in Newcastle!" Nicola smiled, I was really looking forward to having Kimberley over it meant I could get extra Kimba time and extra Kimba cuddles.

"What are you smiling at Cheryl?" Kimberley asked as we clambered into my car.

"Just looking forward to extra Kimba time!" I said smiling happily.

"Haha Kimba time!" Kimberley laughed shaking her head.

"What!? That's what I call our time we spend together!" I huffed.

"Aw well it's really cute!" Kimberley said flinging her arms around me.

"Watch it Kim! Yous nearly made me crash," I giggled.

"Aw sorry Chezza!" Kimberley giggled resting her head on my shoulder.

"Home sweet home!" I said pulling on the drive nudging Kimberly who was snoozing. "Kimba, babe wake up!" I said shaking her.

"Hm? Oh we're home." she said yawning and stretching.

"Yeah home with me!" I replied unlocking the door, once I walked in I felt Kimberley's arms snake around my waist as she held me close from behind nuzzling her head into my shoulder.

"Thanks for letting me come stay with you." She said kissing my cheek.

"It's fine pet honestly." I said blushing.

"Ok well I'm off to bed." Kimberley yawned.

"Ok night babe." I said going into my room, I umdressed and chucked my clothes in the corner. I was woken up by a loud clap of thunder and a knock on my door.

"Cheryl? Can I come in?" Kimberley asked.

"Yeah sure." I answered shuffiling over making enough room for us both even though it was a king sized bed.

"Thanks babe." she said shuffling in next to me whilst she hugged me, Kimberley's hugs were the best but she's never been this way before and I'm suprised she isn't with Justin at home, I was determind to find out why in the morning.