Ch1

𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Im here. In the cold wet rain. The steel gates open infront of me and i take my first step up the pot hole covered lane up to the old box shaped building. Screams and cry's scared the life out of me as I made my way closer to the building . My heart raced and sweat dropped down my face along with the rain. When I reached the door a smartly dressed man stood and waited for me
'Hello you must be seokjin , I'm Hoseok .' He says shaking my hand warmly.
'Come this way I'll show you to are staff room'

After being walked through multiple scanners and down long underground corridors I end up in a room with a few computers a large table with a whiteboard at the end and a sofa area.Sat on one of the sofas is a small man with green hair and a gummy smile.
'You must be the new kid' he says 'Nice to meet you I'm yoongi'.
'Hi nice to meet you' I say walking over to the sofa and taking a seet next to the man.

'Here's your file, it's got everything you need to know , who your patients are, the rules , your brake .' His arm extends pushing a plastic file across to me.

I take the file and and stand up . I walk over to my private area and sit at my desk . I make a log on the computer and start to make some files. And customise the computer.

A few hours pass and Jimin had already gone  .I start to gather my belongings together. I walk over to my computer and remember the file yoongi gave me before I open it up and see.

Kɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ - ᴀssɪɴɢᴍᴇɴᴛs

𝑁𝐴𝑀𝐸 :𝐾𝐼𝑀 𝑁𝐴𝑀𝐽𝑂𝑂𝑁
𝐴𝐺𝐸 : 21
𝐼𝐿𝐿𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆 : Dissociative identity disorder
𝑆𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸 : 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸 - 𝑀𝑈𝑅𝐷𝐸𝑅

꧁HELLO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IS JUST A BIT OF AN OPPENING TO THE STORY .I HOPE IT MADE SENCE.❤︎꧂