Ch2

𝕊𝕖𝕠𝕜𝕛𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I collect the file and walk out into the rain. I walk over to the nearest bus station and stand under the shelter and wait for the next bus to come.

I pay my fair and head towards the back of the bus I take a seat and get comfortable knowing that I will be on the bus for a while. I stare out of the window as the blurred scenery passes. I grab my phone a plug in my headphones and play my favourite song 'epiphany' I feel a connection with this song. Like I was ment to be connected to it. It's so meaningful , I myself believe that loving yourself is the first stage of becoming a good person.

I open the door to my small bedroom flat . The family have never been the richest with my mum being and teacher and dad being a gardener they worked hard day and night to keep me happy . I was a care free child  , Never really caring much about what people thought of me. I have never been one for having many friends but I have got a few and them few friends are my world. I grew up an only child so I got used to looking after myslef when my mum and dad where working and It's second nature to be alone.

When I walk in I put the lights on.
'SUPRISEEEEEE'
My mum dad jump out along with my best friend, Jimin.
congratulations banners are streamed all over my apartment and pink blue and yellow confetti covers the small kitchen and sitting area I wonder what's going on and I can't think .

'What's all this for?' I ask
'Your new job ofcorse, your working in one
of the most high profile prisons in Korea ofcorse you deserve a celebration' Jimin shouts pulling me into a bro hug.
'We made your favourite' My mum says bringing in a large pot and putting it on my table. She knows me inside out .

'Come on sit down Jin' Dad says rubbing his stomach, 'im starving'.

'So how was it.' mum asks
'Alright as far as mental prisons go' i reply smiling back at her

'Does it not creep you out' jimin asks
'well no not really we are all people and i just want to give them a second chance, you know some help'.

'And im pround of you son' My dad says beaming at me 'i really am'

'Bye everyone' I say closing the door behind Jimin .
The meal was delicious , but I just wanted to research my new Patients. The case that stuck out the most was a man called Kim namjoon. DID was a very rare case and not only that but the name stood out and I couldn't thing of where from. I opened up my laptop and drank some of my juice before putting in my password.
I opened google and typed in his name
'Kim namjoon'
Nothing much came up exept his old high school. Apparently he was very cleaver and liked by lots of people and was an overall good person.
After scrolling down google, I found out why he was in prisson

Kɪᴍ ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑛 . 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑦. 𝐴𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑦𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑚𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒.

My heart ached. Jimins brother had been killed a few years ago and thats one of the reasons i wanted to go into sychology . I wanted to know what caused people to be violent and why they did it . If anything I wanted to bring justice to the families.

Although I did feel bad for him . His family had been killed and that would drive anyone insane but would that drive someone to kill?

My head was a mess I decided to run a bath , get in my pijamas and get to bed it had been a long long day

I'm sorry my chapters are so short I'm going to try and write more