Chapter 4

Then he kissed me. He straight up kissed me. I mean I wasn't gonna turn it down so I kissed back. I didn't know what else to do besides kiss back. It was only for like 10 seconds so it didn't last long. He pulled away and thank god nobody noticed. I knew I was blushing. I just turned my head to look the other way when he started to whisper something in my ear again.

A- shocked were you?

I turned to look at him and say he had a smirk on his face and just blushed even harder and turned my head again. And we had to sit in the car for another 5 minutes till we got there. We got out of the car and mads was already there so we were just waiting on the others. They all finally get there and we take our seats inside. I sat beside tayler and quinton. I talked to Taylor most of the time just catching up with him. God I missed him so much. I felt a pear of eyes on me the whole time. I looked around and found Anthony just looking at me. He mouthed sorry to me. I didn't know what he was sorry for so I just gave him a confused look.

We were all finished and was about to go home but nick wanted to talk to me first.

N- hey Gwen can we talk real quick.

G- um sure.

I started walking away with nick when mads ran up to us.

M- hey Gwen I'm gonna drive jaden home I'm gonna spend the night at you guys place tonight. Ok.

G- k sounds good.

N- hey mads. Can you tell the boys I'll drop Gwen off at the house.

M- sure. See ya.

N and g- bye

N- so Gwen I just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier. I do trust you. It's just I don't fully trust them. I wanna make sure your safe.

G- nick I'm fine. I'm always responsible and I know how to handle myself. I think everything will be ok. You are such a good brother. I love you so much.

N- I love you to gwendaline may.

He pulled me into a hug when he said he loved me. I did mean it what is said about I'm responsible and can handle myself  but I don't know if I can follow his stupid rules. We pull away and walk to his car. In the car it was silent the whole way home.

Mads POV

Me and jaden were in my car but he was driving. A grab one of his hands to hold it. He shook my hand off and he looked really uncomfortable.

M- hey babe what's wrong?

J- mads I cant. I can't do this anymore.

M- what do you mean you can't do this anymore.

J- mads I cant do this whole thing we're we fight we don't talk for a week then we hook up and everything is fine. We have to stop.

M- so what are you getting at here?

J- mads we are over.

M- no you can't do this to me I have put in to much effort and love into this relationship for you to just throw it all away.

J- I'm so sorry.

At this point I was tearing up. I'm was on the verge of crying. I don't know what I did wrong. Wait. Is he cheating on me again. I aware if he is.

M- is it cause you're cheating on me again. Cause if so u can just tell me. We can work something out.

J- mads I'm not cheating on you. Even if I was it's not about that's. Mads I love you so so much but I can't handle this anymore.