Chapter 9

Anthony's POV

I'm walking up to his door now. I hope this goes smoothly. I mean it should. He is my best friend. I walk in and see him lighting up another blunt on his balcony. He never smokes more than one a day and he doesn't even smoke everyday. The fight must have been really bad. I walk over to the sliding glass door and open it. I sit beside him and take the blunt from him and take a hit from it. I give and back and he does the same.

A- what happened.

J- what to you mean. Everything is fine.

A- everything is not fine this is definitely not the first blunt today. It must have been a bad fight.

J- how did you know about it.

A- lin told me. She wanted me to make sure you were ok.

J- god damn it. It wouldn't have been a fight if she wouldn't think so much.

A- what happened.

J- we started making out when she stopped it. She said it was becau-

A- wait hold on. You guys were kissing?

J- yeah why do you care.

A- cause I just do.

J- IT WAS JUST SOME KISSING

A- that's not the point.

J- then what is. Why are you so uptight about this!!!

A- because I kissed her to!!

His eyes got wide and he just looked hurt. Then he extremely looked pissed. He pushed past me and went down stairs. I followed after him. He saw nessa and lin in the kitchen and he told nessa to leave.

Ne- no.

J- nessa just please go.

G- nessa it's fine just go.

Ne- fine.

Nessa left and I decided to just leave with her to go back outside. Give them someone space. I'm still kinda mad tho. I shouldn't be. I mean we weren't even dating. Whatever I get out side and jump back in the pool.

Gwens POV

Nessa just left and I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty scared on what he is gonna say and do. He looked and sounded pissed already. I should have told nessa to stay.

J- so you just kiss anyone now.

G- jaden he kissed me first. Don't forget that I'm single as well. Why does it matter to you anyways.

J- cause i like you dumb ass.

G- don't call me a dumb ass.

J- is that the only thing you got from what just said to you!!

G- jaden I told you before don't yell at me.

J- fuck this.

He grabbed my throat and started started kissing me. It wasn't a sweet kiss. It was a very aggressive kiss. It was filled with hate. He grabbed my waist with his other hand. He gripped the side of my waist really hard. He squeezed my waist real quick. It made me gasp. He took that opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. His obviously won. He pulled away from the kiss. He finally let go of my throat and waist and gave me time to breath. His breathing was really heavy. I guess he needed to breath to. He backed up and I ran as fast as I could to my room and shut the door. I heard him call after me a couple times but I didn't look back. I guess he knew I needed some time cause he never came up to my room.

Taylors POV

I saw Gwen running with a terrified look on her face. Then jaden run to the bottom of the steps. Looked like he was yelling after her. He just looked disappointed in himself. He went over to the couch. He sat down and put his head in his hands. I think I'll go in and talk to him. I sware if he hurt her.

T- yo bryce I'll be back.

B- alright man.

I get out the pool and dry off. When I go back inside he isn't there. I look in his room and he isn't there. I look everywhere. he is nowhere to be seen. I guess I'll go check on Gwen. I go and knock on Gwens door.

G- go away. I'm not in the mood.

T- come on it's me Taylor.

G- Taylor I love you but go away.

T- fine but will we talk later.

G- sure whatever.

I walk back down slowly and go back out side.

T- hey guys I'm gonna head home.

Jo- alright bye man

Other boys- bye

T- see ya

Gwen POV

Iv been in my bed staring at the wall just thinking. I feel like iv done everything wrong. I feel like I have betrayed my best friend, my brother, and I don't know why but Anthony to. As I was thinking I hear everyone come back inside. Everyone rushes up the stairs. I'm sure there just getting dresses. I take my phone and check the time it's 6:30 I guess it was starting to get cold. Nessa came in my room with spandex and joshes hoody in her hands. She started to get dressed.

Ne- hey what happend.

G- let's talk about this later.

Ne- you sure?

G- yeah.

Ne- well we're gonna get pizza and watch a movie. You should come down.

G- um yeah ok let me put on some other clothes. Ok.

Ne- ok meet us down there.

I go to my closet and get out some clothes.

This but with out the shoes. I put my phone on the charger and walk down stairs. Everyone is already down there I lay on the floor in front of the couch. Me and quinton were both on the floor so I just put my head in his lap and he played with my hair.

G- what movie are we watching?

Q- it and then it chapter 2.

G- oh ok.