Chapter 28

Jadens POV

* 12 o'clock the next day*

I'm really worried about gwen. We never set a time for me to pick her up but she isn't answering her phone. Iv been trying to call her for like 30 minutes now. I have left her text messages but she hasn't read them. She could be asleep but she didn't usually sleep this late when she was living with us. Maybe I could ask Anthony. He would know. Shit. I can't. she doesn't want him knowing that we are hanging out. Wouldn't a good boyfriend trust her. I would. But that's besides the point. I could just be over reacting. I'm sure everything is fine. She is probably just busy or sleeping. Just to be sure I'll go over there after I get ready. I put this on and brush my teeth.

 I put this on and brush my teeth

I grab my phone and call an Uber. They said they would be here in 10 minutes. I guess I can wait that long. God. I'm so nervous. 1. Because it's her. Gwen. She is the love of my life. I should be nervous. And 2. Because I don't know if she is ok. What if I get there and she isn't. I need to shake this feeling for now. I walk into the kitchen and bryce, quinton, and nessa were in there. I go over to the fridge and take out a liquid yogurt. I open it and lean against the counter and wave at everyone.

Ne- good morning.

She sang that while throwing me a bag of weed. She seemed in a good mood. I caught it and gave her a weird look. She doesn't get high. And I was with her all last night. I think. I don't know I was high.

Ne- don't worry I didn't use any of it. You just left it out last night.

J- oh thanks.

Ne- yup no problem.

Q- so what are you doing today.

Nodding his head in my direction. Signaling for me to answer him. I kinda freezes up. I'm not a very good lier, but I can't tell them that I'm going to hang out with Gwen. Nessa can't keep a secret. She will tell josh and then josh will tell Anthony. I can't let them know. I take another gulp from my yogurt then go to throw it away.

J- uhhhh I'm going out.

B- oooo where. I wanna come.

J- NO. I mean you can't. I'm going to the studio. So you can't come with me.

B- ok ok.

J- anyways my Uber is here. I have to go. Bye.

I run out the kitchen before they could say bye. I bolt out the house cause I didn't feel like talking to josh who was waving at me from the top of the stairs. Thank god the Uber is here. I run in and tell him to drive. I try and catch my breath then tell him where to go.

Uber driver- you ok son.

J- uh yeah I'm just a little stressed.

Uber driver- come on talk to me. You got 35 minutes till we get there.

I wouldn't usually open up to a stranger especially since I don't want my private life out in the world. It's hard enough trying to do that. But this guy looks really old and wise so I might as well. Plus I can't open up to anyone else about this.

J- well there is this girl. I really really like her. She liked me and my best friend at the same time so she had to choose. She ended up choosing my friend over me. But I know she still likes me. Cause I wouldn't be on the way to her house if she didn't right?

Uber driver- can I tell you a little story?

J- well we have about 33 more minutes. So why not.

Uber driver- we'll back when I was a kid. Probably your your age. I was around 20 years old. I met this girl. She was stunning. Incredible smile. Contagious laugh. Just an amazing all around girl. The only problem was she was dating my brother. Yeah I know what your thinking why would I like my brother's girlfriend. Well I don't know. I just did. We started hanging out as friends. Of course my brother was there. But one day we were all in the car together and my brother was driving when a car hit us. Me and my brother were the only ones who survived. I never had the chance to tell her how I really felt and I still to this day wish I did.

J- wow I'm so so sorry that happened to you. But what was the point of telling me all that. It doesn't change anything. She is still with Anthony.

Uber driver- what I'm saying is son don't waste a single opportunity to tell her how you feel. You never know what will happen next. Live your life to the fullest. You might surprise yourself.

I was sitting there thinking about everything he said when the car came to a stop. I guess I'm here. I get out the car but he grabs my arm.

Uber driver- remember what I told you boy.

J- thank you.

He let go and gave me a warm smile. I returned the smile and went up to the door. I knock repeatedly so they hear me better. I hear them yelling to chill and that they were coming. Taylor opens the door and I just walk in and look for her.

J- is she ok. Why isn't she answering the phone.

T- dude she is asleep. She had a rough night.

J- why what happened.

T- she woke up in the middle of the night in a panic.

J- what do you mean.

T- she just had a bad dream. KELLIANE!!

Ke- what!?!?!

T- get my phone. I have a call in 5 minutes.

Ke- ok fine. Why did I ever decide to become your assistant?

T- cause you love me.

Ke- you wish.

J- back to the point where is she.

Ke- she is in my room. Don't bother her right now. She had a really bad night.

J- yeah I know. But what was the dream about.

Ke- uhh that's not for me to tell.

J- are you sure she is ok.

G- I'm fine.

A/n- please vote on my chapters :) have a marvelous day