Cahpter 18

G- josh I swear to god if you don't tell me what happened to them I will beat the shit out of you.

Jo- they got arrested.

G- what do you mean they got arrested.

I was historical. I couldn't get my breathing under control. I was crying and I wasn't thinking straight. How did this happen. I honestly can't believe it. He wasn't saying anything. Why wasn't he saying anything. He just looked at me with 1 tear rolling down his face. Anthony pulled me by my waist into a hug. He whispered in my ear.

A- go up stairs lin.

G- no I'm not going anywhere till I know what's going on!!

A- gwendaline go up stairs now!!

He yelled at me. I let go as soon as he did and backed up into josh. He looked like he regretted doing it.

A- lin I'm sorry. Just please go up stairs.

He said it more calmly now. I don't want to but I feel like I should. We have been through a lot today. I should just stop being a burden and go up stairs.

Joshs POV

She just nodded her head slowly walked up stairs. We just watched her walk up stairs. As soon as she was out of sight I looked over at Anthony. I just speed walk into his arms and let the tears fall down. We hugged for like 2 minutes and I finally pull myself together. I let go of Anthony and look at him. He had a couple tear stains.

A- what happened.

J- uhh well bryce broke up the fight between chase and Jaden but the cops were already there. Jaden had drugs in his pocket. He was also drunk, and beat the shit out of a miner. He was taken to jail along side bryce. As for bryce he was underage drinking. He will be out in the morning. But Jaden. He has to stay there. We have to bail him out. I don't know what to do.

A- ok we will get him out. I'll pick up bryce in the morning. I'll call jadens dad. Can you tell the other boys.

Jo- yeah

I text all the other boys. All of them are coming back. Anthony said that jadens dad is coming down to help out. I'm honestly worried about Gwen I know shit has been crazy. She isn't used to all of this stuff. I feel bad for her. Knowing that a person she loves is in jail. The fact that she thinks no one knows about her little love triangle with her jaden and Anthony. Mads hates her and she doesn't even know it. Nick is always a drag and doesn't trust her. She just goes through a lot. I know all this and I hardly ever talk to her. Plus she just started social media. Her life is put out everywhere. It just started happening and it's already going down hill. I look over at Anthony who is still typing on his phone.

Jo- hey how are we gonna get money to bail Jaden?

A- we will just have to figure it out when his dad gets here.

Jo- ok I'm gonna go to sleep. Um im gonna pick nessa and the boys up from the airport at 6:30. You are gonna pick bryce up from jail at 7.

A- ok night man.

Jo- goodnight.

Gwens POV

I'm sitting in my bed. Just in shorts and a tank top crying myself to sleep when the door cracks open. I pretend to be a sleep. I feel something press against my forehead as they lay beside me in the bed. He reaches over and raps his arms around me and pulls me closer. When i here a faint. Sweet dreams. I'm pretty sure it was Anthony's voice. I melt into his arms and drift off to sleep.

A/n- ok this story doesn't have anything to do with what is happening to jaden and bryce in real life I wrote this chapter 2 days before they actually got arrested.