chapter 4

Lincoln was sleeping.

Lincoln's dream.

Lincoln was dreaming about his new family when suddenly his vision started to get blurry.

Lincoln: what's happening?

When Lincoln's vision got clearer he saw 4 people standing in front of him and he recognized all of them.

1 james-fire elemental
2 Samuel- earth elemental
3 Julia-water element
4 Gian- wind elemental

Gian: Lincoln we will erase your memory of meeting us but don't worry one day you will get your memories back.

James: we need to do it in case if an enemy kidnapped you and tried to use a machine that let them see memories of people.

Julia: I hope you can forgive us Lincoln.

They zapped Lincoln with a gun then he blacked out.

Lincoln woke up sweaty, he looked around and saw his daughters sleeping beside him and chara sleeping beside one of the kids.

Lincoln: what was that? Was that a memory or just a dream?

Lincoln went back to sleep unknowing to him someone is watching him.

???: so you finally remembered who your truly are elemental god.

He disappeared.

The next morning.

Lincoln woke up and looked around him and saw all of his daughter and his girlfriend is still sleeping.

Lincoln: I guess I have to make breakfast.

Lincoln went out of his room and went into the kitchen and started to cook eggs and beacon.

Lincoln: last night was that a dream or is it a memory?

Lincoln continued thinking, he already finished setting up the table so he just keep standing there while thinking.

Lincoln: last nigh were those dreams a memory or just a dream?

Lincoln looked around him and saw a large fire in front of him, he panicked and took a bucket that was beside him that was filled with water and splashes the fire but the fire was already gone before he can splash it so he just threw the water in the floor.

Lincoln: that was strange.

Lincoln cleaned up the mess and waited for everyone to wake up.

A couple of minutes later everyone finally woke up and went into the kitchen and eat.

Sans noticed Lincoln was not eating with them.

Sans: where's Lincoln?

Chara: he went outside to train and he already said he ate breakfast.

Sans: okay!

They continued eating.

With Lincoln.

Lincoln is punching a tree when a shield made out of water landed beside Lincoln, Lincoln looked at the shield and picked it up.

Lincoln: this is real water but why is it solid?

Lincoln tried to smash the shield but the shield is like made out of iron.

Lincoln: what the hell?!?

Lincoln summoned a gaster blaster and it tried to destroy the shield but it was unsuccessful.

Lincoln: even a gaster blaster can't destroy that thing?!?!