chapter 10

Lincoln and chara were talking when chara suddenly realized the kids weren't with them.

Chara: lincoln where are the kids?

Lincoln: in the basement.

Chara: what did you do to them?

Lincoln: nothing much just gave them something they will never forget.

Chara felt chills went down her spine.

Chara: and what did you give them exactly?

Lincoln: just go into the basement and you will see.

Sans suddenly appeared, he looked around and noticed the kids weren't with lincoln and chara.

Sans: um guys where are the kids?

Lincoln looked at him and gave him a creepy smile.

Lincoln: they are in the basement sans, please don't even try to go there you might not coming back when you do.

Sans smiled at him then teleported away.

Chara: I'm checking on them.

Chara went to the basement and saw the kids playing. She was relieved but a little bit creeped out because of what lincoln gave the kids.

Lincoln gave the kids dolls but not ordinary dolls he gave them creepy dolls.

One of the kids looks at chara and smiles.

Sophia: hey mommy look, daddy gave us dolls isn't it awesome. we've been wanting creepy dolls so we can prank uncle sans.

Louisa: we want payback for all the pranks he pulled on us.

All of the kids looked at her and gave her a creepy smile, she knew who taught them how to smile like that and it's her boyfriend lincoln loud.

Lincoln suddenly appeared in the basement, He looked at the kids and he smiled at them.

Lincoln: kids, we have 15 minutes before your uncle comes home.

The kids smiled and started placing all of the dolls all over the house.

Chara: you know lincoln when you said the kids are in the basement, I thought you did something to them.

Lincoln: and what would I do?

Chara: I don't know, maybe kill them.

Lincoln felt a little offended by what his girlfriend said.

Lincoln: I kill them? We both know how much i love the kids, you might even say I'm obsessed with them. I want is for them to be safe and if anyone tries to hurt them, their heads will be on a spike.

Lincoln gave chara a little smile.

Chara: can you please stop smiling like that. Your kind of scares me.

Chara notices something, their house was quiet too quiet.

Chara: where's the louds?

Lincoln: they went to the mall to buy some stuff.

14 minutes later.

The door was kicked open, lincoln and chara look at the door and saw sans smiling.

Sans: hey guys, I got the message that you sent.

Chara: what do you me-

Lincoln: just go to your room and you will see the surprise.

Sans run to his room and when he went inside he screamed like a little bitch. Inside his room was full of creepy dolls and when he tried to hide they're still dolls looking at him, he tried to hide in the bathroom but the bathroom was still full of creepy dolls.