chapter 5

Lincoln is sitting beside chara and his kids when sans suddenly appeared,
Everyone screamed except sans cause he was the one that teleported there.

Sans: Lincoln some people are looking for you i think their names are the loud family?

Lincoln eyes turned completely black and the air started to disappear around him, everyone looked at Lincoln then all of Lincoln's daughter hugged him.

Jane: dad?

Lincoln looked at all the kids and said.

Lincoln: yes?

Jane: why did your eyes turn black? you said your eyes only turned black when you are going to use your powers to attack an enemy or when your mad.

Lincoln sigh.

Lincoln: I haven't told you guys about my old family right?

Everyone nodded.

Lincoln: you see my name is not really Lincoln louse it's Lincoln loud, I changed my name because I didn't want you to return me to the loud family the reason i don't want to go back there is because of bad luck.

Sans: bad luck?

Lincoln: you see my sister accused me of being bad luck of course everyone believed her.

Lincoln: after a couple of weeks I started to notice that my whole family is ignoring and avoiding me like I have a deadly disease.

Lincoln sigh.

Lincoln: and a couple of weeks later my family kicked me out of the house and forced me to live in the backyard, when I had enough I went to the forest, when I was in the forest i found a cave and pressed the button that was inside it and you know what happened sans and chara that's where I met the both of you.

When Lincoln stopped talking no-one asked a question or even speak.

But Lincoln notice everyone had the same face of anger.

Jane: how could they do that to you dad?!?

Olivia: yeah, you're a nice person but they still did that to you!?!

Chara: sans where's the loud family?!?

Sans: outside, I don't know how they found Lincoln.

Everyone heard beeping on Lincoln's neck.

Lincoln: why is my neck beeping?

Lincoln went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Lincoln: what ever it is i need to get it out.

Lincoln cut his neck a little and grabbed something from the drawer that will let him pull the thing out of his neck.

Lincoln pulled the thing that is inside his neck and found out it was a gps tracker

Lincoln: this is a gps tracker!

Lincoln smashed the gps tracker with a bone he summoned.

Lincoln: that how they found me!

Lincoln went into the living room and saw his family staring at him.

Lincoln: are you all okay?

Jane run up to her dad and hugged him.

Jane: dad why is you're neck bleeding?

She cried a little but Lincoln picked her up and kissed her on the forehead .

Lincoln: this is nothing honey, I'm okay nothing bad happened i promise.

Jane stopped crying and hugged her dad.